Chapter 41: Changer

Alexs PoV

I struggled, trying to get rid of the rope around my wrists holding me back from freedom. The saviours was out there and all I had to do was get free. Or...I did not want to think at what would happen if they got caught by Herobrine as well! No, I had to get to them now! Still, the rope did not let me lose. I gave up and curled up in ball. Blood came dripping down my wrists making new blood spots on the floor. I was slowly breaking down, giving up hope. The saviours was close, but they could be on another planet. It was hopeless. I felt so small, wishing to vanish. Suddenly, a sort of "ming!" sound was heard. I could hear gasps all around me, so I looked up. The floor was very close to my face, but I was standing up. Weird! I glanced over at the others. They stared at me with big eyes. What? Had they never seen a girl with bloody wrist before? I looked at my wrists and understood why they were staring. Not only had I healed myself, I had also gotten paws! PAWS! Quickly, I checked the rest of my body. And surely enough I had turned into an ocelot.

My scream must have been heard all the way to the real world

"SHH!" Trance shouts, making me stop. I try to tell her that I just needed to scream a little. But she does not seem to understand me. Tiwi, on the other hand, seems to understand perfectly fine.

"She says that she just needed to scream a bit" Tiwi said, looking at me and talking with a calm, almost creepy voice. Trance looks surprised but gets over it.

"Uhm, so do you know how to turn back?" Trance asks, clearly chocked by my 'skin change'. I shake my head, and you don't need a translator to see that this ocelot does not know how to go back to normal. They look troubled, and that gives me an idea. In my mind, I make up a picture of the human me. Slowly, a feel of melting fills me. And when I open my eyes again, I'm normal

One point to me

"Wait, this means you can sneak out!" Tiwi suddenly exclaims. I nod and try again. The melting feeling hits me and the I'm an ocelot. Maybe being a hybrid isn't to bad. Tiwi tries the same and soon, an ocelot and a wolf sneaks past the guards.

One more point to us

Saviours, here we come!

YAY! Now you know one of the reasons I made people into hybrids. I can tell you the second one: I'm evil and likes to bully my characters! You didn't expect that, did you?! Anyways...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua