Chapter 62: Soffie

Its been a while, havent it? I've Mr WritersBlock and Mrs DissapearingText here. They are really annoying and not very nice. But thankfully, they are partly gone. And that is thanks to 4 K READS! I am so happy and grateful to all the people out there who take their time to read this...thing.

Thanks you!

Tiwis PoV

A silence filled the camp. No one knew what to say. Toff sat staring into the fire. I wonder what she found so fascinating about it. Yes, it is beautiful, but havent everybody seen it before. I littelry grew up next to those orange flames. Well, not exactly these flames. The ones I knew have died long ago.

In my thoughts I almost miss how Toff looks up every now and then. Though, everybody does that. But what is interesting is on who she looked at.

No other than Ian himself.

A smirk finds it way to my face. Well, well, well. This could get really interesting. A little loooove always mixes things up, for the good and the bad. I wonder if Ian feels the same way. And by the looks of it, he does.

Now it got really interesting.

With a smirk on my lips I stood up and grabbed Toffs arm. She jumped a little before looking at me wierdly.

"I need to ask you something"  She nodded and followed me a few blocks away from our camp. I had to calm myself. Running around in circles and screaming 'Soffie' would not help or be very discret.

"What is it?" She asked, looking at me with suspicius eyes.

"No, I did not blow anything up if that is what you think" I replied, trying to look honest. She didnt need to know about the tent accident. I mean, it wasnt my fault that the tent cought fire.

"Okey, then what is it?" Toff stared at me, still suspicious-and with all right-.

"YoulikeIan" I mumbled, trying to hold back my laughter.

"Can you say that again?" I took a deep breath.

"You. Like. Ian" Toffies cheeks got red as she tried to convince me-and partly herself-that this was not true. But she soon gave up with rose red cheeks.

"Am I really that see through?" She said, her shoes suddenly very intresting.

"Yupp"

"Please dont tell him!" She pleaded.

"I wont, promise"

"Pinkie promise" She stretched out her pinkie, close enough for me to grab.

"We are such kids" I laughed as I grabbed her pinkie.

"Let's go back"

"Soffie will be true" I mumbled, getting an angry Toff to chase me back to camp.

~Meanwhile futhure into the forest~

Mitch PoV

I pulled away with a squeak sound.

"What the heck dood!?" I half said, half screamed at the man I called 'friend'. His eyes was sparkling with a instese fire I never had seen in his eyes before. But as my words sunk in the shimmer faltered.

"I-I..."

"You. Kissed. Me" I spit the words in his face, my shock gone and replaced with anger.

"I thought..." My so called 'best friend' trailed off.

"Thought what!" I snapped." That I Love YOU?" And with that I ran away, angirly coursing to myself. Best friend. Ha, what a joke. I'm sure, that all of this time he was only my friend because I look good.

And with every step I took, my mind turned Jerome into a traitor and not my best friend for life.

I feel a bit bad for Jerome. Aaaaaand, now I dont. Arent I the most wonderful person ever! By the way, do you people out there want me to call you something?  Like 'Pizzas' or 'Crazy Candies'? (I may or may not be hungry while writing this)

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua