Chapter 22: Coma

Alexs PoV

My mind whizzed from though to though. If my sister were here then Adam would get led into a trap. My head still hurt from Herobrines hit and this pain made me unfocused. I had to warn Adam, but his mind was not connectable. What had Herobrine done to him?

Adams PoV

 I could see my body, carried around by Mitch. My mind was floating over it, keeping it under watch. I was stuck

Stuck in coma

Jasons PoV

 I had been crying. Adam, in coma? Impossible! But still he did not wake up. Mitch had been carrying him around for a while before we decided to stay for the night. We stopped at the outskirts of a big birch forest.

 Something, I could not point it out, was making me go crazy. Like a soft tingling that never stopped. I walked around, scratching my head like a maniac. After a while, I gave up and sat down, letting my head rest on the trees bark.

 Mitch, Markus and Ty had already fallen asleep. Jerome looked at Mitch. Sadness and loyalty flashed over his fluffy face.

 " Are you ok?" I asked Jerome. He looked up, noticing I was still awake. For a while, he looked into the fire and then at me. The orange flames made his face have long shadows, making him look worried. Well, more worried. He then sighed.

 " You know when you like someone..." He begun, still looking at the fire. I nodded, wanting him to continue. The irritating tingling in the back of my head was forgotten for now.

 "And you're afraid to tell them, because they may not like you back" He finished, looking at me with a blushing face. At least I think he was blushing. It is hard to tell with all the fur in the way. Did he say what I think he was?

"MEROME!!" I whispered screamed. But my words made him look even more sad.

"That is just fantasy" He looks away, into the distance. "Not as long as Mitch likes Alex" His voce became a mumble and a single tear fell down on his cheek. He was crying

Jerome soon fell into sleep and left me alone and awake. The tingling was back and this time even worse. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to follow my friends example.

In sleep, picture formed in my head. A land of clouds. And in front of me stood Alex. She looked like she had when she skyped us, but a bit more muddy.

"You took your time, didn't you?! I've been trying to contact you for hours!" She yelled at me.

"And when did you become my wife?" I shouted back. This made her quiet, and I felt a bit bad. "I'm sorry that I made you leave and get kidnapped" I said, in a lower tone. She looked at me, straight into my eyes and I realized why Mitch liked them so much. And why Jerome was so outnumbered. Blue like a warm ocean, you just want to dive in...

"Jason, are you even listening to me?" I  got interrupted in my thoughts by a irritated Alex. And that is not a pretty sight. I shake my head, side to side, and I must look like an ashamed school boy, because she starts to laugh. Soon, I join into her laugh, not able to hold it back.

"So, how's my brother?"

I do not know why I called it coma, but now it's called that! More chapters soon out! Hope you enjoyed, but until next time...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua