Chapter 49: Escaping

Tys PoV

We sneaked around the empty corridors of Herobrines mansion. He must have taken his army. Would he find Alex? The thought was freezing my flesh and making me helpless. But I shook it of. Now was not the time.

"This way" The girl whispered in my ear. I nodded and followed her closley. The feel of escaping filled me with joy and I wanted to laugh and jump around. But I had to stay focused. For Alex.

"Who's there?" A guard said closley. We froze mid step. So, our terror Herobrine had left some guards. That was a minor setback on our part. The escape might not as smooth as we hoped for. I leaned forwards, trying to look around the corner. A loud creek was heard from the floor I stood on.

"Hello? I know someones there" The guard said as he came closer to our hiding spot. I started freaking out. All that time in a cell had given me some beatings and just the thought of going back to one made me boil inside. The guard looked around the corner just to get a punch in the face. My escape buddy stared at me with suprise and pride on her face. It felt good to see how the knocked out guard fell next to my feet. I dragged him into a corner of the hall and took his clothes. Now I looked like one of them.

Perfect

Chapter 49 DONE! Hope you enjoyed and I'll hopefully see you next time!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua