Chapter 69: Light

Ians PoV

A blinding light emitted from Alex as she rose into the air. I was wearing my sun glasses but I still needed to squint my eyes to not lose my eyesight. With one hand on Toffs forehead and the other blocking the light out of my eyes I watched as fear spread across Herobrines face. I felt a sudden joy which then quickly pushed out of the way and all that was left was just exhaustment.

"Herobrine, brother of Notch and King of the Nether Realm, I here by banish you to eternal pain and suffering for the crimes you have commited." Alexs voice sounded like the a chorus and it depleted all other sounds.
A frown spread across Herobrines face, dripping with anger.

"And who are you to take such decisions? You have NO power over me!" Herorbine spit in Alexs face. I sharply inhaled. Herobrine bright white eyes shone with a madness that scared the living crap out of me.

"I am the altar in which this world has infused its power in. I am The Oceans, the Land, the Sky and the Fire." Alexs eyes narrowed.
"I am...your worst nightmare..." The light shone brighter and I had to close my eyes. Then, suddenly I was thrown back and my body felt like a ragdoll. It felt like my whole body shook by an great force and my eyes burned whilst my mind spun in circles. Was this death?

KAPOOW!! Was that a cliffhanger or what? And yes, I am still alive.

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua