Chapter 5: Lovestruck

Alexs PoV

The next day, when we ate breakfast all of the guys except Sky was acting weird and watching me closely. Mitch drives my wheelchair were ever I want and Jason made me breakfast. Jerome said nice things to me and as he does, the other two looked at him with a not so well hidden rivalry. If glances could kill, Jerome would be a pile of ash.

I was still really tired so my mind did not realize what I had done but as I did. Well, lets just say I giggled mentally.

"Oh my" I said before closing my eyes and focusing on a clock. When I opened my eyes the whole world was in different shades of grey. And everyone was frozen. Except me. I then blinked twice to break the 'non-noticing spell'. It was a good spell, witch made people forgetting about me as I left them. But on some people it made them remembering me and sometimes falling in love with me. And as it seems, that is what have happened now. Thankfully as I 'turned it off' they would stop loving me but still like me. But it'll be more of a 'friend zone' thingy.

I close my eyes once again and thought about a clock. Time continues, but doing this in my condition drained my already weakened powers. I open my eyes just to see my 'ex-lovers' shaking their heads as the spell wears off. As I close my eyes, I can feel myself faint, and nightmares fills my mind.

(Nightmare)

I can see my sister making some potions. Mixing a green one with a purple, almost pink one. I've dreamt this nightmare so many times so I knew exactly what was going to happened. When she was done, she handed it to me and told me to put it on the shelf over in the corner. I nodded, this was after all my big sister. As I'm on my way to the shelf, I trip on her bag and fall to my feet. The tiny bottle slips out of my hand and breaks as it hits the floor. I scream as the liquid hits my arms and face. My sister stares at me in chock and guilt. But suddenly she runs out and gets dad. When he sees me he lifts me up (bridal style) and takes me to the closest hospital.

But this time the dream ends in an unusual way. Instead of me, almost in coma, screaming in pain as my body gets change by the liquid, the dream with all of the doctors eyes beginning to glow and I can hear myself saying 'He's back' over and over again.

Then it all ends with a to familiar laughter

(End of Nightmare)

When I wake up, everything is blurry. Someone is sitting on the end of the bed I'm laying in.

It's Sky

And he looks really worried

Adams PoV

Alex starts open up her eyes, soon she will be fully awake. I don't want to talk to her, I'm still a bit shocked that her eyes was glowing last night. But something is wrong and I can feel that it's important. And Alex is a part of it.

"W-What happened?" She mumbles, her eyes half closed.

"At the breakfast, you suddenly blacked out." I start telling her. "What did you do? I know you did something so tell me" She pales, and a look of guilt flashes over her face. I call back the memories. Me leaving for the recording room and suddenly, just for a second, I could feel magic being used. Then Jason calling my name, making me fear that He was here. If so, my cover would be blown. But as I entered the kitchen, all I saw was Alex, blacked out on the table. Mitch took her to the guest room and left her there.

"You were mumbling things. Like 'potion', 'dad' and 'glowing eyes'." I stand up and look straight into her blue eyes. "I know your hiding something and I will figure it out." She looks away. Now I know for sure that something isn't right here. I leave the room and close the door me. Behind me, sounds of someone crying is heard.

I didn't mean to act like I'm angry. But the fact that it feels like I've should remember something pops up in my head every time I look at that girl.

But I don't have time for this

Not now

Not a weird chapter at all...Hehe. More will be posted soon. Got no schedule because my life is a bit filled with stuff. But I'll upload whenever I have the time. Until next time...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua