Chapter 8: Parents

Adams PoV

The next morning, everyone was grumpy and tired. Except Alex witch was a bit worrying. Jason did not speak to her and just ignored her. Mitch looked tired but still drove Alex around. No one really talked, and as they did, they started arguing.

'How could Alex know that He was after me?' My mind suddenly realized. Was she an innocent ? Or even worse, a traitor and a spy? My head started making up weird theories like Alex being send here to fool me and then in the right second, kill me.

Watch out for the girl with glowing eyes, she will betray you all. A little voice said inside my head. Was Alex the one the woman was talking about? No, she seemed nice, eh, kind of.

~15 minutes later~

Alex had left for the toilet. At least she could do that by herself. Otherwise it would be quiet awkward. I left from the table in the kitchen and stood waiting outside the bathroom door. When she came out, I took her arm in a light grip, looked her in the eyes and asked my question

"Who are you and how do you know about him?"

Alexs PoV

.He held my arm in a light grip, and looked deep into my eyes. I could feel sweat running down my forehead. This was not going to happen according to my plan. His brown eyes stared at me, wanting an answer that I did not want to give him.

"I know about you because." I took a deep breath before continuing. What should I say? " I was raised by him" He looks at me in shock and disbelief. His eyes suddenly widens and he lets go of my arm.

"Sis?" He asked, still in deep shock. I nod and he walks away, leaving me outside the bathroom. 'Well, that didn't go to god' I think to myself.

"Are you his sister!?" Someone says behind me.

It was Jason

Feeling a little evil and as I read through this I realize I've made both Jason and Adam act a bit angry against Alex. Mhh...But I'll fix that...somehow...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua