Chapter 27: Hybrids

Alexs PoV

I was becoming weaker. My food was just a piece of bread and some milk. In my sleep, I was hunted by my old nightmare terrors. All in all, my life was horrible. But Herobrine had really fallen for my tricks. He had started to let me leave the little cell and venture around the mansion. Atleast that was good.

Now, I was in the lowest parts of his mansion, the celler. I had not explored this place because I knew that this is where Herobrine held all of his experiments. The only reason why I was not one of them is that Herobrine thought he could use me against my friends.

Idiot

But inside I could feel how I was slowly giving up, and a part of my mind had started to beleive in Herobrines lies. That part called him dad and not monster or murdere. But that part was still weak, I could still fight it back.

I was torn out of my thoughts by a scream of pure rage. Someone around here was not happy. Not at all

I walked up to the iron bars that held this angry person. And what I saw, scared me for life.

Two girls, probobly older than me (she's 18) was in there. One of them was chained up to the wall. She had a pair of enderdragon wings coming out of her back. And on the floor infront of her was a girl, curled up in a ball with a look of extreme pain written all over her face. The chained enderdragon girl was trying to get to the other, but was held back by the chains. Blood was dripping from her wrist, showing that she had been fighting them for a while now. Her eyes meet mine, two crystals of purple anger meeting my light blue. Her brown hair has a dip dye in red colour, well I hope it's colour and not blood. My eyes fills with tears as I take in this scene of pain and anger. This is another reason that Herobrine must be stopped. He took these two innocent girls and made then into monsters.

Your just like them, my Herobrine loving part of my mind says. Perfect. It just became aware of it own existance. Just what I needed

Before I know it, I'm running up the stairs to my cell and jump onto my bed, crying into my pillow.

Why?

Mitch PoV

I can't get her of my mind. Her smile, her laughter. Everything about her sticks on my mind like it's glued. But some of them had started to get blurry, loosing it details. And that was worrying me. I was slowly forgetting her.

"Here we are" Markus suddenly says, and breaks the spell of silence we all were captured under. (metaforicly) In front of us was a big mansion, looking like it was copied out of the map; Herobrines Mansion. But this time is was real and not just a game. We had found the lines of reality and broken it. Notching was just something here. This was dead serious.

I was so stuck in my metaforic thoughts that I at first did not notice that Adam had stopped breathing. And his heart did not beat. But when I finally did, it wss to late.

"Guys, WE HAVE LOST HIM!" I screamed to the others, making them jump. Markus was the first one ro react and came running over to me. He took the already dead Adam out of my grip and layed him down on the grass. After a few minutes of trying to wake Adams heart to life, Markus gave up.

"I can't do anymore" He said after a straight 30 minutes of CPR.

"Are you giving UP? Ty sceamed. " The almighty Notch can't even SAVE ADAM? YOU CREATED THIS WOURLD, YOU HAVE TO" He stopped, out of breath. All of us looked at him. This was not like him. But people change in hard situation. The silence was broken by Jasons sobbing. Jerome grabbed him and Jason cried into his shoulder. Adam had always been like a big brother to Jason. And now he was gone. Jerome was looking at me, waiting for me to come up with a plan. But I had none. I was just as chocked as them.

If Adam was gone, how would we save Alex?

Ians PoV

We sat there for hours. People who walked by looked at us like we were some kind of couple, crying for a lost grandparent or something. It wouldn't be to bad to actually be a couple. But I barely knew her. And this was not the right time to ask for a date.

"Excuse me, but we have something to tell you" A doctor walks up to us. Toff has fallen asleep on my shoulder, to tired from crying so much.

"Ehm, yes?" I ask. Is this doctor here to tell me that my friends have woken up? I really hope so.

" Your friend Adam is dead" He simply says. I want to ask him how but the words gets stuck in my throath. Toff wakes up and sees my chock. Instantly, she can see that something is wrong, because she starts to hug me closley.

This is the worst day of my life

Wow. I am so rude. Poor guys and girls. But what is really worrying me is that I laughing as I read through this. And that can't be a good sign.

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua