Chapter 67: An Axe

Tiwi's PoV

"IN YOUR FACE MONSTER!!" I screamed as I crushed a wither skeletons head with a big log. Some might see this as unneccassary brutality, but I need to make something horrible happen to the ones that attack me or my friends. That is just how I am.

Normal, right?

Someone screamed. Loud and earshattering. My head spun around to see the horrifying picture of a head coming towards me. But that was not the worst.

I knew the person it belonged to.

For a few seconds I stood frozen in place. How, why, whaaaat.....? But then a searing pain in my leg woke me up. My attention immediatly turned to my left leg. There was an axe in it...

An axe *Facepalms*

Blood ran down it, fast and furioulsy red. An undescribable pain grew up my leg and a scream filled my lungs.

"YOU BLOODY BASTARD!!!" My eyes went over to the 'hands' wich held the axe. If I would describe the look on my face it would be menacing, angry and heartless.

No one stabs my leg with an axe.

No one

With a scream of rage bubbeling up my throat, I attacked the dumb wither skeleton. My sudden movement and anger confused him. Why didnt I want to die?

This left me an open oppertunity to smack him in the face.

Black spots filled the corners of my eyes. The skeleton fell down unconcious next to my feet. People, the ground and enemies were moving like waves and I started to nauseous.

"Well, well, well arent these your pathetic 'saviours' brother?" An ice cold voice arose over the battle alarm. I heard it before and nothing good had never come out of the man it belonged to.

Yay! Short update!
But hey, I updated. Also, I have noticed that every time I update the total read count goes up by 2 k. 
Thank you!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua