Chapter 20: New World

Tys PoV

I opened my eyes to see a blocky world around me. The sun stung my eyes and I sat up, looking at my clothes. I had a white t-shirt with black edges on the arms, a pair of grey pants and black & purple shoes.

Wait a minute

I look above my head, and there is surely a name plate

'deadlox' It reads. I then freak out, screaming, waking everyone up from their unconsciousness. A fluffy Chewbacca sits up, looking straight at me.

"Why are you screaming Ty?" His fluffy face gets chocked as he looks at my outfit, and he then looks at himself.

Big mistake

He and I scream until we coughing fall to our sides, gasping for air.

"I guess I should have told you" A man I recall as Markus steps out from behind Jason. His brown beard fuzzels as he speaks (fuzzel to me means that something moves with a slight fzzz noise) and he has a black jacket and brown leggings. The black hat he wears sits on top of his blocky head. And above that a name is displayed.

'Notch' Is all that it says.

After a few minutes of 'why didn't you tell us' and 'why didn't we notice'. All of this was filled in with Adams crazy laughter. Did Adam know this? Of course he did. Why else did he want Markus to help us?

Alex PoV

I sat on my bed, trying to focus, just enough to show me where my friends were. Blurry pictures of a field. A bacca, a spaceman and...Notch. I gasped, was he really here? Then they might have a chance. Herobrine has evolved and upgraded since I met him last time, but now he has taken me in. He does not even no I have powers. And he calls himself king. Pfft. If so, the worst king ever.

Someone knocked on my cell door. Yesterday, Herobrine thought I had changed and gave me a proper door. Idiot. I was just playing, acting. And he thought it was real. He had really loosen his grip of the human mind. I opened my eyes and stared at the doorframe. Because, on the other side of the room stood someone I thought I had lost long ago.

"Sis? I whispered.

Mwahahaha! Plot twist! Hope enjoyed the chapter, please vote and read the next part. And just so you know, there is going to be an delay until next chapter comes out. I'm going on a school trip and will not be able to post until Friday. Anyways

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua