NamSeok - Fight for you

[Requested by ShaniyaOliver ]
Sorry it took so long

Namjoon:
I love (Y/N). I know that Hoseok also likes her, but I wish we could be together. The way she smiles makes my heart all fuzzy. Her laugh is music to my ears and her prescence itself is enough to brighten the mood. (Y/N) is beautiful. Though she does not realise this due to her humble and generous personality. If I'm able to call her mine I would be the happiest man alive. I would treat her like the precious princess that she is, and try my absolute best to protect her from all the dangerous things in the world. If only she could be mine...but she's not.

Hoseok:
(Y/N) is a happy virus. Her corny jokes and unexpected pranks are able to bring a smile to everyone's face, even during the toughest days. (Y/N) seems to have this aura that makes the world happy. In the darkest of times, (Y/N) is the precious light that always makes everything better. Though (Y/N) is not mine, I admire her from a distance. I love the way her hair is always done up to perfection, her gentle smile never leaves her face, and her kind eyes make her very approachable. I know that Namjoon also likes (Y/N) but if the opportunity comes where I can call her mine, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

[Narrator]
It is Valentine's Day. The smell of fresh flowers fills the workplace as many of the staff receive gifts from their significant other. (Y/N) sat at her desk, quietly completing her work as she would be in charge of the presentation the following day. (Y/N) was deeply immersed in her work that she gasped at the sudden entrance of Hoseok. He held a bouquet of yellow flowers with an envelope attached to the front. "Happy Valentine's Day (Y/N)~" Hoseok exclaimed happily. (Y/N)'s cheeks turned the slightest bit red, but she gave Hoseok a warm smile as she accepted the pretty bouquet. Hoseok's face turned serious as he began to fiddle with the hem of his t-shirt. "What is it Hobi?" (Y/N) asked in concern at the sight of his nervous actions. The use of the nickname made Hoseok bite his inner cheek to stop him from smiling widely. "I...I like you (Y/N)" The words hung in the air as (Y/N) processed the information. After a moment she grabbed hold of Hoseok's arm gently. "Hoseok I-" The two were interrupted by the sound of glass breaking outside. They looked to see that Namjoon had knocked over one of the other staffs fish bowl, and now the orange sea creature flopped around on the floor. Namjoon gasped befofd quickly grabbing a disposable cup near the water cooler. He filled it just enough for the fish to be submerged. Namjoon picked up the fish and placed it in the cup. He breathed a sigh of relief when the fish started swimming around again. Namjoon looked up to (Y/N) and Hoseok who were staring at him blankly. After a solid 2 minutes, (Y/N) broke the silence. "So what brings you to my workplace, Namjoon?" She asked. Namjoon bit his lip before taking a deep breath. "Ireallylikeyou(Y/N)" His words were joined as he blurted out his confession. Namjoon sighed again. "But Hoseok already confessed to you, right?" He asked in a disappointed tone. (Y/N) nodded slowly. Hoseok cleared his throat as though he was about to say something, and breathed out deeply. "So now that you know our true feelings (Y/N), who are you going to choose?" Namjoon and Hoseok both gazed at (Y/N) waiting for her response. "I think I'd choose..."

[A/N: what a cliffhanger hehe]