Jeon Jungkook - Heart

Jungkook's thoughts:

"I guess I was never really prepared. Well, I saw it coming. But the pain was unbearable. I didn't think it would hurt that much, but I guess I underestimated my pain tolerance. It's funny you know? How we can all be prepared for something, yet it still hits us like a bullet in the heart."

"I'm such an idiot." 

~ Flashback ~ (Jungkook's Pov)
"(Y/N)!!!!" I screamed as I ran into her arms. Everyone at the airport was looking at me but I didn't care because I could finally have a whole day with (Y/N). Just the two of us. I noticed that (Y/N) wasn't smiling, but I figured she was just tired considering it was 5:00am. "Let's go!!" I shouted as I took her hand and pulled her towards the exit. (Y/N) let go of my hand and walked in front of me, leading the way. By this stage I could obviously tell something was wrong. Once we got to her car we got in and she put the key in but I stopped her. She looked up at me in confusion. "Is something wrong
(Y/N)?" I asked. "Do you have money Jungkook?" She asked ; not meeting my eyes. "Uhm yeah, why?" I replied. She sighed and finally met my eyes. "Listen Jungkook, ever since we started dating you've always been busy and we never spend time together alone. On social media I see you hanging around with other girls who are prettier and who treat you better. Jungkook you deserve better and I'm not the right girl for you. I'm sorry." She explained. I looked at her in shock as a tear slowly ran down her cheek. I was speechless, my mind slurred from the news I had just heard but all I could think about was (Y/N). "You can take a cab back to your house." She said, before unlocking the doors. I got out of the car, grabbed my luggage and walked away. Her car sped past as I waited at the Taxi rank. A taxi eventually came and I got in sadly. "I knew that was it." I whispered as the taxi drove along. I stared out the window and thought of how (Y/N) and I were already having issues before my tour. "I'm so sorry." I mumbled to myself. "What's that sir?" The Taxi driver said. "Oh n-nothing." I replied. I stared out the window, watching the city lights whir past on my long way home. Without my love. (Y/N)
~ End of Flashback~

<Present Time>
I lay on my bed with the flashback still burning fresh in memory like an old projector. I rolled onto my side and saw the picture that was on my night stand, it was (Y/N) and I at the park on a snowy day. I felt tears build up in my eyes and I couldn't contain my feelings. I got out of bed and grabbed the picture before smashing it on the ground. The glass shattered all over the floor but I didn't care. I opened a nearby drawer and found all the laminated pictures of (Y/N) and I as well as a lighter beside them. I grabbed the objects and burned the pictures as I sat in the corner of my room. I threw the lighter and the remains of the picture across the room and put my head in my hands. I screamed my feelings out until my throat hurt. I pulled at my hair and held by chest, feeling a sharp pain in my heart. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)!! My heart still yearns for your smile, your touch, your personality!! I'm such an idiot!!! Please (Y/N)!!!!!" I cried.

"My heart needs you."