Jung Hoseok - Drowning

(This was requested by EllieTheSweetUmbreon Enjoy!)

<Hoseok's Pov>
I walked into the office for yet another gloomy day. There was only one thing, one person on my mind. (Y/N). She had gone overseas over a year ago for work but we haven't had any contact since. I sighed as I sat at my desk and sifted through files of computer codes and other technical stuff. I was working on some documents when my phone rang. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the contact name. It was (Y/N).
I answered it eagerly wanting to hear her voice. "Hello (Y/N)" I said trying I hide my excitement. "Uhm Hoseok." She said. I waited for her to continue as my heart beat faster by the minute. "I've found someone new. I'm sorry.
We're over." She explained before hanging up the phone. I placed my phone back on my desk and tried to hold back my tears. Her words lingered round and round in my head. "I've found someone new.......we're over." I thought as I got out of my chair and rushed to the restroom. I locked myself in a cubicle and let my tears fall. "Come on J-Hope." I thought before going back outside keeping my head down to cover my red face. I continued to work to distract myself from (Y/N) and before long, the day had ended. I drove  in silence to the nearby beach. I got out of my car and sat on the sand, taking out my phone. I texted (Y/N) before getting up and walking to the sea. I didn't care about my clothes I just jumped in the water swimming further and further away from shore.  My feet couldn't touch the ground but I didn't care I let myself be submerged underwater. I felt weightless. Free. My lungs filled with water but I let it be. I didn't care anyway. There was nothing to live for. Now that (Y/N) wasn't mine, my life doesn't matter anymore.

<Your Pov>
You sat in your apartment when you got a text from Hoseok. The text read:

"There's a special place
Where I can go

I get lost in my own world
My sadness does not show

This place is underwater
The sea is where I go

I'm in my own space
Where all my worries fade

When I'm underwater time and space stay far away
I escape from the noises, the problems that circle round and round in my head

I'm safe from the demons that lurk around
My heart is filled with comfort and I hear not a single sound

It's nice being underwater
It's good to be safe

I wish I could be underwater
To escape my problems and fate"

Your heart lurched when you reached the near end of the text and guilt instantly filled your soul of what you had done to Hoseok. You couldn't hold back your tears when you read the last two words of Hoseok's message:

"Goodbye (Y/N)"