Jeon Jungkook - Meltdown

(Requested by icyi_sky )

<Jungkook's Pov>
"Out to see (Y/N)! Out to see (Y/N)! La la la la la la~" I hummed as I walked out of my apartment. "Out to see (Y/N)! Out to se-" My voice was stopped when I bumped into a figure in front of me. It was Jin. "Oh..sorry Jin." I said anxiously as I watched him rub his neck and adjust his hat. "Urgh...it's okay Jungkook.." He mumbled as he tried to get past me, but I blocked him. "Guess where I'm going~" I teased playfully. Jin sighed before smirking a little. "You're going to see (Y/N) aren't you?" He asked whilst chuckling slightly. I blushed slightly before nodding my head eagerly. "Ahh~ what did I tell you? I knew it!" Jin exclaimed with his hands in the air. I pushed his hat down covering his eyes which made him jump. I laughed happily as he glared me down. "You know I hate it when you do that..it ruins my hair!" He shouted with panic. "Pfft...whatever." I replied sarcastically before moving around him. "Wait Jungkook!" I heard Jin yell from behind me. "Yeah!" I yelled back as I was already going onto the footpath. "How long have you two been together?" He asked curiously. "It's our 1 year anniversary today! Remember!?" I replied happily whilst trying to control the smile on my face. "Ohhhh okay! Have fun!" He said as he waved goodbye. I turned around and made my way to (Y/N)'s house.

<Your Pov>
"What's the date today?" You asked the man next to you. "The 14th of July..." He said quietly as he was immersed in reading the newspaper whilst sipping on his coffee. "Thanks babe.." You replied back before taking a sip of your coffee as well. "Hmm..why does this day ring a bell..." You thought to yourself. Your thoughts were distracted when you felt an arm wrap around you. It was your lover, Hobi. (A/N: SORRY J-HOPE STANS I HAD TO >_<). "I love you (Y/N)." He whispered in your ear before pecking you on the cheek softly. You smiled before grabbing his chin and turning his face towards you and kissing him on the lips. "I love you too.." You replied back which made him grin and show his cute dimples. You poked at this small feature which you adored so dearly. "Forever and ever..." You thought before leaning on his shoulder ever so comfortably...

<Jungkook's Pov>
I was only a few blocks away from (Y/N)'s house when I saw a coffee shop across the road. "Hmm, maybe I should buy her some coffee and chocolate for our anniversary.." I thought, before walking across the road and into the coffee shop. The smell of coffee beans and freshly delivered newspapers filled my senses as I walked up to the counter to order. "I'll have one caramel macchiato and one cappuc-" My voice was stopped midway as my breath was drawn sharply inwards. "Sir...sir are you alright? You've gone quite pale.." The barista asked with concern, but I ignored him and walked away from the counter slowly. "(Y/N)!" I shouted loudly. I couldn't believe my eyes, she was leaning on the shoulder of some other guy. Someone I knew. It was J-hope. (Y/N) got up from J-hope's shoulder and looked at me in shock. "J-Jungkook...this isn't what it looks like..." She stuttered nervously. I shook my head furiously before looking at her as tears started to form in my eyes. "1 year (Y/N)!! Today we were supposed to celebrate 1 year together! Now you're with J-hope! How could you do that!?" I yelled, as my voice cracked and tears streamed down my face. (Y/N) didn't even look at me, so I knew it was over. There was no point begging anymore. I stormed out of the coffee shop and out onto the road. I didn't care if any cars hit me. I just needed to escape.
I just needed to forget...

<Your Pov>
You watched as Jungkook stormed out of the coffee shop but then diverted your attention back to Hobi, who was packing his things back into his bag quickly. "Hobi..where are you going?" You asked innocently. "Don't call me that (Y/N).." He mumbled in a low voice. "B-but Hobi I thought we were going out to watch a mo-" Your voice was cut off by Hoseok's in an instant. "No (Y/N)! I can't believe you'd do that to Jungkook. If I had known you were cheating on him with me, I would've broken up with you long before now!" He hissed. "B-but Hobi..I-" you stuttered but Hoseok just left without saying a word, leaving you there alone. Tears filled your eyes, but you wiped them away quickly before placing your payment on the table and running out to your apartment. People stared as you ran with tears streaming down your cheeks. The postman tried to stop you to ask what was wrong but you could only shake your head and keep on running.

Eventually you reached your apartment and you threw your bag on the floor. You looked at yourself in the mirror and saw that your eyes were puffy and your cheeks were red. "I'm such an idiot.." You thought, before going into your bedroom and locking the door behind you. The room seemed empty without Jungkook or Hobi, but you knew you had done wrong to both of them. Your back slid against the door as you curled up as a weeping mess. Your eyes landed on your bedside table and you only started crying even more. There were two photo frames placed next to each other on the table. One of you and Hoseok...and one of you and Jungkook. "I'm sorry.." You whispered as you began to cry even more. You regretted everything. You regretted loving them...or letting them love you..