Park Jimin - Water

(This is for kkukkungie   Enjoy!)

<Your Pov>
You were hanging around with Jimin in his apartment when you noticed he was looking quite sad. "Chim Chim are you okay?" You asked with concern. "Yeah." He replied quietly but his eyes were filled with sadness. You got up from the couch and walked towards him, he had your back to you as he was washing the dishes. You back-hugged him and smiled at his warmth and scent. He didn't move and you felt his body relax at your touch. "You're not okay are you?" You mumbled in his shoulder. "I'm not." He murmured. "I thought so.." You replied before kissing the back of his neck. He turned to face you and you saw his eyes were red. "Wha-" Your sentence was interrupted when your phone rang. It was your mother. You answered the phone and you knew you had to head home. "Sorry Jimin, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" You said sadly before giving him a quick kiss and going back home.

<The Next Day>
<Your Pov>
You went back to Jimin's house first thing in the morning and was quite shocked to see that the front door was open slightly. "Had he been robbed?" You thought as you opened the door and stepped inside cautiously.  "Don't be silly (Y/N)" You whispered to yourself. You heard the sound of water running in the bathroom so you immediately headed there. "Chim Chim, are you in here?" You said before opening the door slowly. Your breath hitched when you saw Jimin on the floor, shivering as the bathtub overflowed and the water rushed onto his fragile body. "Jimin!" You shouted as you quickly rushed over to him and tried to pull him up.
"It's no use (Y/N)." He whispered. "No! No! Jimin, what are you saying?!" You cried back as tears streamed down your face. "I don't deserve to live.." He replied as his eyes slowly shut to a close. "No! Jimin! You have to live! Live for me! Jimin! Wake up!" You shouted as you shook him frantically, but his body remained limp and pale. You turned off the bath tap and called the ambulance, quickly explaining the situation. Minutes felt like hours until they finally arrived and immediately tried CPR. Yet...it was no use.
Jimin was gone and you didn't know why he had left you in the first place.
"Why'd you go Jimin?" You whispered.

"Why'd you leave me?"