Kim Namjoon - Broken

<Your Pov>
"No! No! You can't leave Namjoon! No! Please!! Don't leave me!" Your shrieks were loud as they echoed through the white walls of your assigned room. The room was so empty that you could only scream for Namjoon to come back. "Namjoon!!" Footsteps raced down the corridor to your room and you heard the door unlocking. You prayed and prayed hoping it was Namjoon but were disappointed when it was just your regular nurse. "(Y/N)..." She said as she walked towards you. You moved away in the corner and curled into a ball - tucking your knees against your stomach. "Go away.." Your voice was soft and quiet, but just audible for her to hear. "Come on (Y/N) let us care for you, that's why you're here." She explained. But truthfully you knew that you didn't need to be there. Namjoon leaving had put a big hole in your heart, but you hadn't needed to go to some sick mental place. Your mother had insisted on taking you there, as she had gotten sick of you crying yourself to sleep each night. "I don't need your help. I need to go home." You said harshly. "(Y/N) you're not well. You can go home when you're not like this anymore, okay?" She said through clenched teeth. You could tell she was getting annoyed but you just used that to your advantage. Touching the wall with one hand, you slowly stood up and walked to the other side of the room, watching the door with every step. "I know what you're thinking (Y/N)...it's not going to work." You ignored the nurse's words and just looked her straight into the eyes. "I'm leaving." You stated as you bolted to the door, pushing her to the ground in the process. She screamed loudly but you just ran outside of that sickening room, locking the door behind you. You were breathing heavily as you spun around to find the exit door. "(Y/N)!!" A voice screamed from behind. You stopped in your tracks and turned around to see your mother, your father and the nurse as well as one of the security guards. "Don't be like this (Y/N).." Your father said gently. He walked over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder, staring deep into your eyes. "Namjoon's gone, we just have to accept that." His words brought a stinging pain in your chest as memories of Namjoon flashed into your mind, but you just pushed them away. "It's okay (Y/N)." He said as if he had read your mind. "Don't fight it." You walked back to your room and went over to your table that was in the corner of the room. Your room was so lonely. No pictures on the walls, no colour. Everything was white. Not the clear white colour of snow, more like the colour of a dull worn out white shirt, with a tint of grey. The only things in your room were a small bed and a table with a dim desk lamp. You picked up the lamp and slid out the small folded piece of paper that you had placed there. Namjoon's scribbled handwriting still stood out, as you unfolded the paper and read his last message to you.

To my dearest (Y/N),
I'm so sorry that I couldn't say this in person and that what you're about to find out....I know it'll hurt you. (Y/N), I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave. No, I'm not leaving the world, the county or the town to say the most. But, I'm leaving you. I'm really sorry. There are many reasons why, but I feel as though there isn't enough time to explain to you those reasons. Please move on without me, and just forget what we once had. I will to. I'm sorry.
- Namjoon

The letter shook in your hands before you dropped it onto the cold floor. You could hear his voice as though he was reading it right next to you. "There are many reasons..." Tears rolled down your cheeks as you sunk to the floor.

Broken...