Kim Namjoon - Drifting Away

<Your Pov>
You and Namjoon have been best friends since Year 7 and now you're in our last year of high school. He was always one to joke around and be extremely positive. He was an extrovert, loud, funny - everything you could expect from a person like him. You're more of an introvert, quiet, shy - the complete opposite of Namjoon. Somehow you clicked well together and he was always the one who made you smile every time you walked through the school gates. But, now you notice that you're talking less. Your conversations are small and blunt. He smiles less when you're around and he uses you a lot to rant about his new girlfriend. You're becoming more of his counsellor than his friend and you knew that you were drifting from him. Sometimes you'd just cry in your room at the thought of losing such a good friend. "Okay, it's the last week of school. I need to make things right with Namjoon" You thought as you walked through the school gates into your classroom. You saw Namjoon sitting at one of the desks laughing loudly with his other friends. "Okay I got this." You thought before taking a deep breath and walking over to him. "N-Namjoon, can I t-talk to you for a second.......please?" You stuttered. Namjoon seemed confused but he agreed with you anyway and you led him outside into the corridor. "What's up (Y/N)?" He asked before showing his gummy smile that sent butterflies through your stomach. "Umm" You mumbled whilst looking down. "(Y/N)" He said quietly before placing his hands on your shoulders. You looked up at him and took a deep breath before explaining everything to him. "Look, Namjoon I know that you're busy with your girlfriend and your other friends but I think that we're drifting off from each other a bit. I feel like I'm becoming more of your counsellor when you talk about your girlfriend and that you're going to forget about me." You said. Namjoon seemed taken back and confused. "Wait are you saying all of this is my fault?" He asked. "No, no no I'm not implying that at all." You explained. Namjoon took a few steps back and you could see the anger building up in his eyes.
"You know what (Y/N)? I don't care if we drift anymore okay? I don't need you in my life! Don't talk to me, you're just an interference. "He yelled before storming back into the classroom to his friends. You were left in the corridor feeling helpless and heartbroken. You ran up the stairs and made your way to the balcony. "I'm sorry I let you down Namjoon. You'll be happy when I'm gone now." You thought before letting yourself fall from the edge and being taken to a better place.
Away from Namjoon.

<Namjoon's Pov>
I walked around to try and find (Y/N) and apologise for what I had said earlier but she was nowhere to be found. "Hey, have you seen (Y/N)?" I asked one of her friends. "Didn't you hear? She committed suicide after what you said to her." She replied. I stood there in shock before running up to the balcony where I know she was last at. "No, (Y/N)" I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath before stepping off the edge and letting myself fall. I needed to be with (Y/N).
No matter what.