Jung Hoseok - Time

<Hoseok's Pov>
I walked into the dance studio fully energised and ready to go. I hadn't been able to freestyle for a while due to the busy schedule but finally I could be in my own space and do what I love. Dance. I put my phone on shuffle and just danced to the rhythm of the beat. I felt so free. I danced to 10 songs before taking a break. I sat down on the floor and checked my phone. I was startled when I saw I had gotten 8 missed calls and 4 text messages all from my girlfriend. The messages read:
11:30
"Hoseok just a reminder my performance starts in a few hours.
See you then!"

12:00
Hey Hoseok are you here?
They're going to close the doors soon..

1:21
Hoseok I'm performing in 5 minutes where are you?!

2:30
I thought I could trust you Hoseok
My performance is over and so are we

"Oh no" I thought as I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I quickly made my way to (Y/N)'s house and knocked on the door. "Hoseok?" Her mum said as she opened the door. "Hi, umm can I speak to (Y/N)?" I asked hesitantly. "No I'm sorry she doesn't want to speak to you but she wanted me to give you this." She replied before handing over an envelope. "Oh thank you." I said before making my way back home. I threw my bag on my bed and quickly opened the letter.

Dearest Hoseok,
I can't believe you. I thought that you'd always be there for me and that we'd support each other in our passions. How could you forget? Jimin told me that you were at the dance studio all along. Don't tell me you lost track of time, because that's always your excuse. If you can't be more organised then what's the point in us being together. It's not fair Hoseok! I was there for you at every single one of your performances and you can't even attend one of mine?!! We're over.
You can go and be someone else's happy virus, because you're not mine anymore. You were never mine.
- (Y/N)

The letter dropped from my hands as my eyes filled with tears. I had lost track of time again. I took a deep breath before walking out of my house and to the factory near (Y/N)'s house. I entered the elevator and went to the highest level. There were big gas pipes that released a thick black smoke throughout the top level. I sat on the edge of the building and let my feet dangle over the view. I pulled out my phone and called (Y/N). She didn't answer so I just left her a message. I stood up with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Bye (Y/N)" I whispered before jumping off the building and letting myself plummet to my death.

<Your Pov>
You were sitting in your room when you got a call from Hoseok. You ignored it and turned your phone off before going out of your room to get a drink. You came back to find a voicemail from Hoseok. "He never usually leaves voicemails" You thought before opening the message and listening closely.

~ Start of voicemail ~
"(Y/N). I'm sorry for losing track of time. I'm sure your performance was amazing and that you'll have many more to come in the future. I'll be watching over you from above and I'll smile knowing that you were once mine. I hope you find someone else who supports you more than I did and that you'll be happy. I'm going to leave now but before I go remember this...
Flowers bloom and die as time goes on but the beauty of the flower still remains. I'll be your flower watching your beauty from where I am.
I love you (Y/N)..
~ End of voicemail ~

You froze in shock and confusion as all the memories of Hoseok came flooding back. You shut your eyes as you tried to face the reality that Hoseok was gone. But it was no use. Your heart began to ache from the news you'd heard.
Your Hope was gone.