Kim SeokJin - My Prince

(This was requested by rxcround
Please keep requesting. Enjoy!)

<Your Pov>
You woke up in your bed with excitement in your heart and a smile plastered to your face. "Today's the day" You thought as you hopped out of bed and made your way to the bathroom. You had a shower before getting changed into simple shorts and a shirt. You walked over to your cupboard and took out your dress that was still concealed in the zip-case. The makeup artist would be arriving in about 1 hour so you just called Jin to pass the time. The two of you agreed to stay in different hotel rooms to keep your appearance a surprise until the wedding ceremony.
Call:
You: Hey Jinnie!
Jin: Good Morning My Princess
You: I'll see you later
Jin: I can't wait to see you!
You: Ahaha I want to see you too
Jin: Well, I better get ready, so I'll see you later. I love you! Bye!
You: Bye Jin!
<<End of call>>

After talking to Jin you waited until the makeup artist arrived and you got ready for the ceremony.

~Time Skip~
You waited outside the large church doors for the ceremony to start. You had butterflies in your stomach when you saw a black car pull up in the parking lot. "Jin's here!" You said happily as the car door opened. Your happiness faded when you saw three police officers rush out of the car and come towards you. "W-what's going on here?" You asked nervously. "Your husband, well soon-to-be husband, was involved in a car crash on the way to the wedding." One officer explained. "He's in hospital now, I'd assume you want to see so we'll have to call off the wedding." The other officer said. Without a word you rushed to their car and urged them to drive quickly to the hospital. You tried calling his phone countless times to see if he was conscious but there was no answer. The car ride was so slow but once you arrived at the hospital, you ran inside without hesitation. You quickly found his room after interrogating the  receptionist with questions. You entered his room to see doctors surrounding him and talking quietly. "What's happening?" You asked loudly which made them all look at you. "You must be (Y/N)." One of the doctors said gently before placing a hand on your shoulder. " Jin's injuries from the crash were very severe and we couldn't save him. I'm so sorry." The doctor explained. They all walked out to give you some time alone with Jin. You sat next to him and stared at his lifeless body. You took out a piece of paper from your bag and decided it was best to recite your vows to him.
"Jin, as we become together today I want to promise you a few things. I'll always love you day and night every single day that we're together. I'll always be there for you in times of hardship and sadness. I'll always love you Jin. Thank you for treating me as your one and only princess." You sobbed whilst gripping his hand tightly.
"Be safe now.." You mumbled

"My Prince."