Jeon Jungkook - Mistake

(This angst is for TiffanyGoh8
Sorry it took so long to write your request but I hope you enjoy!)

<Your Pov (Tiffany)>
I watched him from afar. My heart felt as though someone was slowly ripping it in half from the inside. My mind raced as I saw them laughing together. Jungkook and I had met in our first year of high school and we became best friends from that very day. I found that my feelings for him had grown drastically over our schools years and that I was falling for him even more each time I saw his perfect face. I was scared to admit my feelings for him as it would ruin our friendship. He's dated lots of girls throughout the years but each relationship seemed to end within a few months. I was relieved at times when he was single, as I had him all to myself but now he's found a new girl that he's deeply in love with. Felicity. She was smart, pretty and loved music just like Jungkook but there was something about her that made my blood boil whenever I saw her. I felt tears fill my eyes when I saw them walking happily towards their car and I felt my legs run without my mind even knowing. I don't know where I was running to, but I had to get away from there before my feelings lashed out.

<Jungkook's Pov>
I love Felicity so much. She's perfect. Her cute eyes, pretty hair and her smile made me feel butterflies! We were walking to my car when I heard footsteps from across the road. It looked like Tiffany. "Was she watching us?" I thought. "Come on Kookie!" I heard Felicity say as we both hopped into the car and drove off. 

~ Time Skip ~ (2 Months)

<Your Pov>
You walked down the street with a smile plastered to your face as you made your way to Jungkook's house. You hadn't been able to see him face to face for a while because you'd both been busy with Uni and other personal things. You got to his house and knocked on his door eagerly. He opened the door with a sad look on his face - making your heart break. "Hey Jungkookie, are you okay?" You asked cautiously. "Uh - yeah. I'm fine" He replied before showing a fake smile. It was quite obvious that he wasn't okay so you decided to talk to him about it. "How are things with you and Felicity?" You asked shyly. "Uhm I- I don't really want to talk about that." He said bluntly. "Oh okay. Sorry" You said.
Jungkook's eyes didn't dare make contact with your so you decided it was best for you to just leave him in peace to think by himself for now.

<Jungkook's Pov>
I don't know what's happening to me at this point. My relationship with Felicity has been going downhill. She's so clingy and demanding. I can't even hang out with my friends anymore. It's always about her. I've had these feelings that linger around for Tiffany. The more time I spend with her the deeper my feelings grow. I mean, back in high school I had feelings for her but they weren't as strong because I figured she'd just be my best friend. But now, it seems my love for her has grown. I watched as she got up and left my house out the front door. Half of my body was screaming to pull her back while the other half of me resisted. The front door closed shut as she left and I knew exactly what I had to do. She had to be mine before anyone else had her. I needed her in my life. I need Tiffany.
I picked up my phone and called Felicity. She picked up after two rings and answered with her high pitch voice. "Hey Kookie!!" She shouted making my ears ring slightly. "Hey Felicity, we need to talk" I said bluntly. "What is it babe?" She replied. "I need to break up with you." I said cautiously, preparing for her reaction. But, it never came. She hung up on me straight away and I assumed that things between us had ended. "Well that was easy." I thought before throwing on my jacket and running out the door to Tiffany's apartment.

<Your Pov>
You eventually got back to your apartment and made yourself a cup of hot chocolate before sitting on the couch and watching TV. Your thoughts of Jungkook were starting to fill your head as you began to grow worried about him. "Should I call him?" You thought as you stared at your phone that was on the table in front of you. Suddenly you heard a knock on your door. You quickly got up and opened the door to see Jungkook panting.
"T-tiffany, it's you. It's always been you. I realise that I want you to be more than a best friend to me. You're everything I would want from a girl. Everybody has always been the same and I now know that you're the one. My feelings for you have lingered since high school but I've finally come to see that the person I want to be with is you." Jungkook's explanation brought tears to your eyes and you pulled him in for a tight hug. "I love you Tiffany" He whispered. You smiled at him brightly before replying back:
"I love you too Jungkook"

"I always have"