Min Yoongi - A Promise

6 Weeks Earlier:
<Your Pov>
"(Y/N)~ where are you?" Yoongi was feeling extra playful today and had challenged you to a game of hide and seek at your local park. His voice boomed loudly through his small megaphone and you had to hide your giggles as you heard his footsteps getting closer. You had chosen a smart spot to hide - behind one of an old oak tree that held nothing but a rusted tire seat that children used to swing on. The tire had many holes and the rubber was so worn out that it had nearly split in half. Yoongi never went near that oak tree so you figured it was the perfect place to hide. "Come on (Y/N) I'm getting sleepy" He whined as he flopped onto the picnic rug that you had set up before. You could see his beautiful blonde hair swaying with the wind and you couldn't help but smile as his eyes fluttered to a close. You snuck up behind him so you were kneeling  just above his head. You bowed slightly so your foreheads were touching. Yoongi opened his eyes slowly and you kissed him lightly to wake him up. "You gave up huh?" You whispered as a small grin formed across your face. Yoongi pulled your hands so that you rolled next to him. You lay face to face as he planted a kiss on your forehead and smiled cutely at you. "I was planning to sleep and find you in a few minutes." He said jokingly. You laughed at his weirdness yet you felt your heart racing. Everything about Yoongi made you feel happy. His smile, his laugh, his personality, his looks. Everything. You didn't realised Yoongi was looking at you until he broke the silence. "Eh why're you smiling like that?" You covered your face and rolled away from Yoongi to hide your smile. "Yah! (Y/N)! I love your smile! It reminds me of.." His voice stopped mid-sentence and you stared at him with curiosity. "Reminds you of what?" You asked. Yoongi hesitated for a bit. He took a deep breath and shut his eyes momentarily. "Reminds me of our promised happiness together..."

Present Time:
<Your Pov>
You woke up in your bed alone. Shocked. Was it really all a dream? Again? Your palms were sweaty and you felt a cold feeling run throughout your entire body. You sat up and glanced to the empty spot next to you. Yoongi would be there. He would be there. Right there. But he wasn't. Your heart raced. Not like the way you felt with Yoongi. It raced with pain. Regret. Raced with a need to be loved. But there was no one to love you. No one to bring you happiness. What happened Yoongi? What ever happened to our promised happiness?

Was it all a lie?