Min Yoongi - Never Mind

<Your Pov>

You and Yoongi are the perfect couple. Well, you were the perfect couple. Yoongi has been different. He never talks to you as much as you used to and he's always out with his friends. He's engulfed with his music and songwriting, that you never have enough time to hang out with each other. It wasn't always like this. Only a few months ago you were head over heels for him and you would always go out on picnics or watch a movie whenever you had the chance. But now? He'd changed. He made up cheap excuses just to avoid you since he had started to find you "annoying". Your relationship was going downhill and you knew you had to end it with him. You just didn't want to break his heart..
..or yours. You looked through the pictures in your phone and smiled to yourself as the good memories came flowing back through your mind.

*Flashback*

<Your Pov>

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!" Yoongi shouted as he dived into bed next to you. "Oh haha, thanks Yoongi" You replied before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Do you want your present now?" He asked as he tickled you slightly. "Y-yeah sure!" You said in between laughs. Yoongi reached under the bed and grabbed a large green box. "I hope you like it" He said before handing it to you nervously. You opened the box to see fresh new high-top converse and a nice blue dress. "Yoongi! How did you know that I wanted this dress?!! It's perfect!" You shouted happily before giving him a hug and a kiss. "Omg! I needed new shoes too! Thank you Yoongi!" You cried before giving him another hug. You placed your gifts back in the box and put it on the table next to you. You snuggled into the covers and Yoongi joined you, giving you a big hug. He kissed you on the forehead before whispering: "Happy Birthday (Y/N)". You smiled and hugged him tighter.
"I love you Yoongi" You whispered
"I love you too" He replied before you both fell asleep in each others' arms.

*End of Flashback*

The memory had brought tears to your eyes and you wiped them away before grabbing your coat and putting on your shoes before walking out the door. You walked all the way to Yoongi's house and knocked on the door once you arrived. It took him a few minutes to answer the door but you waited patiently for him. "Hey....(Y/N)" He said in a sleepy voice. His words slurred and you could tell he had pulled an all nighter. "We need to talk" You said. "I know" He replied as he scratched his messy mint green hair. "(Y/N), I'm breaking up with you" He said firmly. "W-why?!" You replied, almost shouting. "Because...." He started. "Because what Yoongi!?" You cried as tears threatened to fall.
"You know what?" He asked
You stood there waiting for him to continue his sentence. He took a deep breath before replying: "Never Mind"
He slammed the door shut and you turned around with tears rolling down your cheeks. Min Yoongi had left you and he didn't have the effort to say why. You walked home sobbing down the abandoned streets thinking:
"Goodbye Yoongi."

"Never mind..."