Jeon Jungkook - Cheater

[Requested by SquishyPenguinSoo ]

<Your Pov>
"Bye bye Jungkookie!" You shouted happily as you waved him goodbye. Jungkook waved back before going out to his car and shutting the door behind him. You watched him from the kitchen window as he started his car and drove off to work. You and Jungkook were a happily married couple and you were expecting your first child in a few weeks. You had already taken your leave off work, but Jungkook insisted that he would still earn money whilst he could. You finished cleaning up the dishes from your breakfast with Jungkook before going to sit on the couch and watch TV. You sat down comfortably and switched on the TV. There was really nothing to watch, but you figured all the time wasted surfing channels, would distract you from missing Jungkook...
Suddenly your phone started to ring and you quickly got up to answer it. The caller was Jungkook. You answered it with hesitation, as he never really called you during work and he has just left 10 minutes ago. "Hello, Jungkookie. Are you alright?" You asked with concern. Jungkook chuckled on the other side of the phone which made you blush with embarrassment. "Yes babe, I'm alright. I'm just calling to tell you that I'll be coming home late tonight, as the boss has arranged another meeting." Jungkook's voice was deep and he sighed after explaining what his boss had said. "I'm really sorry." He added. You stayed quiet for a moment. "Uh-Uhm it's alright Kookie, I understand." You replied, trying to sound a little less disappointed. "Uh okay. I'll see you later then. Bye! Love you!" Jungkook sounded as though he was in a hurry so you said goodbye and told him that you loved him before ending the call. "That's weird." You thought as you moved back to your spot on the couch. "Jungkook normally has late meetings on Thursdays.." You looked at your phone to see that it was only Tuesday. "Oh well...maybe the boss needed some extra time or something." You thought, but a small part of you wanted to believe that it was something else.
Something bad...

[Part 2 coming soon]

[ The request box will be closed after this, so this is the last request I'll be doing for now until it opens again (TBA) Thank you. Happy reading!]