Park Jimin - Break

<Jimin's Pov>
The breakup between (Y/N) and I had hit me pretty hard. It had been two days since she called it off. Two days since I'd lost her. It seemed like she was doing okay. Though she remained single, her activity on social media showed she was handling it well. Either that, or it was just a distraction to hide her pain. I didn't know what she was feeling, but after a break up I'd assume both people would feel pain. For me, I couldn't handle it. I took a break from the schedule. Not attending concerts or fan meets. I stayed at the dorm, shutting myself away from the world in attempt to surpass the absence of her, yet it only made me think of her more. Being alone with my thoughts in silence....how could I not think of her? I skipped meals and stayed in bed majority of the time. I may have been putting my career on the line, but my hyungs helped me out; persuading the manager just to give me some more time, even Jungkook showed a softer side of him. Though their help made me feel better at the time, the nights where everyone was asleep was when I had to break down. I couldn't escape the thought of her. Just losing the person I'd loved for so long without an explanation. Why? Three days after the break up, I got back into the schedule. Fans asked me why I was so down and dejected, but I only brushed it off by going with the flow of things. I attended fan meets and concerts once again, just to distract me from it all. Though it had been three days, the pain still lingered no matter how hard I tried to push it away. Things continued as per normal. I kept my emotions bottled up during the busy schedule, only to let them out at night when the others were asleep. "Jimin-ah....why're your eyes so red and puffy?" Jungkook asked as we got ready for the next show. I didn't respond straight away and ran through a bunch of excuses in my head. "Don't worry! It's nothing." I said, trying to smile. He showed his concerns but eventually it was time for us to get on stage. We continued with the show. Performing like always, feeling the atmosphere of the fans. The stage was comfortable, and we'd sang and danced our hearts out. The show was coming to an end and as we were waving to the fans I saw her in the crowd. "Y/N?" I thought. I felt Taehyung pull me off the stage with him as we waved goodbye. "T-Taehyung! I saw her! She was t-there in the crowd!" I stuttered as he ushered me along. "Jimin....you just need to learn to let go." He explained, half smiling. "But..." I was cut off when he interrupted. "If you love something, let it go, and if it comes back to you, then it is yours." He said softly before patting me on the back and joining the other members in front of me. He was right, but how could I just move on from the person I'd loved so much?

How?