Kim Seokjin - Don't worry

<Jin's Pov>

"Hyung! Hurry up!" Jungkook called as I looked up from my phone. "Oh, you're done already?" I questioned as I got up from my chair. "I told you I'd be quick hyung. Can we go eat now?!!" He asked impatiently and I simply nodded. "Lamb skewers!!" He exclaimed enthusiastically and I just shook my head. "This kid..." I mumbled to myself with a small smile on my face as we walked to the nearby shop which sold Jungkook's favourite lamb skewers. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate from a text message and looked down to see who it was. A frown immediately formed on my face.

I've moved on already, and he's much better than you - he's perfect

I don't regret breaking your heart

No one will love you anyway

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked and I looked at him. "U-um.." I failed to get the correct words out of my mouth. "It's your ex girlfriend again, right?" He asked and I nodded slowly, trying to hold back the tears. "It's okay hyung. Don't believe the bullsh*t she says." He said and I looked up at him in surprise of his use of language. He shrugged and laughed it off which made me smile too. He really was a good dongsaeng. "Come on! Maybe some food will cheer you up!" He shouted loudly and I just followed him around the store as he eyed the different foods that were there. After a few minutes of looking, he finally chose a can of coke along with 4 lamb skewers. I grabbed a pack of candy and a can of lemonade before paying for our things and going out. "Thanks hyung! I'll pay next time" He said, thanking me with a wide grin on his face. I smiled back, trying my best to forget about the messages I had received earlier on. I continued to walk back to the dorm with a cheerful Jungkook who was eating his lamb skewers happily. Once we arrived, it was already late so I had a quick shower before heading to my room to sleep. Yoongi was already sleeping as usual so I let myself fall asleep as well, trying to forget about the pain in my heart.

<Long time skip>

It has been over a week now since I've been dealing with my ex girlfriend's messages, but I decided not to tell the other members since they were also facing their own issues. I am the oldest, so I figured I should just keep it to myself and help them out with whatever was concerning them. "I can't get these moves right!!!" Namjoon yelled, as he threw his hat onto the floor, Hoseok just rubbing his temples in frustration. "It's not that difficult!" Hoseok argued and Namjoon turned red as anger built up inside of him. Before he could lash out, I stepped in between the two and calmed them down. "Can you show me how you do it?" I asked Hoseok and he simply adjusted his hat before moving his body to the music. I watched carefully as he hit every beat in a series of hand and arm movements. "See? Simple!" He said sarcastically, emphasising his frustration. Namjoon clenched his fists but I just gave him a look in which he took a deep breath and sighed. "Just break it down slowly, and don't force yourself to remember it all at once." I said, Namjoon nodding slowly as I copied Hoseok's movements step by step without the music. Eventually, after practicing at a slow pace, Namjoon was able to get the correct movements and smiled happily at his success. Hoseok smiled as well, and the two danced together in perfect synchronisation. I clapped with glee once they were done and they smiled again. I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by the vibration of my phone.

You left one of your hoodies here, if you don't want it I'm going to throw it out because it's getting in the way ffs

Still a single boy?

smh I wouldn't be surprised

"Thanks for the help Jin!" Hoseok said. I looked up and forced a smiled before making my way back to my bedroom. On the way, I ran into Jungkook who had a grin plastered to his face. I kept my head down, not wanting to talk to him as I bit my lip to hold in my tears. "Hyung! Want to play basketball with Taehyungie and I?" He asked and I forced myself to look up. "u-uh maybe later. I'm kinda tired." I lied, as I faked a smile. His eyes softened as he saw through my lie. "What's wrong hyung?" He questioned and I hesitated before patting his head and staring at him straight in the eyes. "It's okay Jungkook." I explained.

"Don't worry."