Min Yoongi - Ignored

<Your Pov>

You hadn't talked to Yoongi in days. Mainly because you were going through a hard time in regards to your family. They hadn't approved of your relationship with Yoongi, which had hurt you quite a bit. For the last few days, Yoongi had been avoiding you. He didn't pick up your messages or answer your calls. He simply stated that he needed some space. This hurt even more, yet you kept it all to yourself, in hopes that the pain would just go away soon.

"Hey (Y/N), are you alright!" Yoongi asked as he placed his hand on your shoulder. The two of you were walking home but you were a few steps ahead of him. He caught up from behind and tried looking you in the eyes. You avoided his eye contact and tried to look away, but Yoongi stepped in front of you and made you lock eyes with him. "I'm alright" You said and tried your best to flash a smile at him. Obviously, Yoongi saw right through it. Your smile said you were fine, but your eyes screamed sadness and Yoongi could sense it. Instead of asking you what was wrong he pulled you in for a tight hug. It was nice feeling his warmth wrap around you, keeping you safe. You hugged him back to let him know that you loved him, and he squeezed you even tighter so you knew he loved you just as much. "Come on, I'll stay with you at your house and we can sort out whatever is bothering you." Yoongi explained once he pulled away. You nodded and the two of you joined hands walking side by side. Together.

<At your house>
Once you arrived back at your house, you realised your parents were still at working. This meant that you and Yoongi had the place to yourselves. Yoongi had been to your house many times so he already knew where everything was. Despite this, he still treated your home with care. Taking his shoes off before going in, placing his bag in one corner and always asking permission before exploring through rooms or belongings. This is what you found attractive in Yoongi. Yeah he had the looks, the personality and all. But his heart was the thing that made you fall for him the hardest. He showed a tough expression to the world, but a sweet and caring personality to the people he loved, especially to you. "Let's go to my bedroom." You insisted as you grabbed Yoongi's hand and led him to your room. Yoongi sat on your bed and you joined him. Laying your head on his lap, you played with his hands whilst he stroked your hair. This is what you normally did, it just felt right. "So (Y/N), what's going on?" Yoongi asked after a while. You held his hands in yours and took a deep breath. "I just don't think...." You started. Yoongi remained still and his hand stayed with yours whilst he listened. "I just don't think I'm worth anything.." You said eventually. Yoongi let go of your hand and sat you up. You both sat crossed legged in front of each other and Yoongi placed his big hands on your shoulders. "You. Are. Worth. So. Much." Yoongi said, pausing between each word to emphasise it even more. By this stage, tears were rolling down your cheeks as you'd been holding all these emotions for so long. Yoongi hugged you again just like he'd done before. You cried on him and he didn't let you go. "I love you.." He whispered. You peeked up at him to see his gummy smile. "I love you too." You replied. Then the two of you stayed like that, just holding each other with your hearts beating together as one.

<Time Skip>
Yoongi had gone home because your parents were going to arrive soon. You said your goodbyes before walking him to the door and wishing him a safe walk home. You'd both slept for a while after you'd talked so you were feeling a bit better. You walked back to your bedroom to find an envelope that had been placed neatly on top of your pillow. It was obviously Yoongi's handwriting so you were keen to open it. You carefully slipped the piece of paper out of the envelope and read it:

My dearest (Y/N),
I know these past few days it's been tough for you. But remember that I'm always here if you need me. That's what boyfriends are for, right? I'm sorry if I had a part to play in the pain that you're experiencing. I just questioned our relationship due to the disapproval of your parents. The only thing I want is for you to be happy, and I know the whole 'family comes first' thing so I didn't want to interfere with that. But then I realised that, in the mere future we could potentially have our own family. We could be the happiest we've ever been. But of course (Y/N), the future is scary. Yet I am willing to take the chance of having a happy future, just with you by my side. I love you (Y/N). I hope you'll remember that.
-Yoongi.