Jeon Jungkook - Birthday (Pt.2)

(Since a part two has been requested, here it is! Feel free to request. Enjoy!)

<Narrator>
Jungkook lay in his bed as his mind slurred on and on about (Y/N). "I'm such an idiot." He whispered to himself. Jungkook felt tears starting to form in his eyes as he picked up his phone and saw the lock screen of him and (Y/N). He unlocked his phone and found (Y/N)'s contact number. "Should I?" He thought as his shaky finger hovered over the call button. "Urgh...NO" He shouted before slamming his phone back down on the table. Jungkook's heart missed (Y/N) so much, yet his mind was telling him to leave her. "NO!! NO!!!" He yelled as he walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and opened the cap furiously. Jungkook chugged the first bottle, then the second, the third, fourth, fifth and eventually all the beer bottles in were empty. The alcohol started to eat away at Jungkook's mental state and his vision started to blur. Without thinking, Jungkook walked out the front door and walked the dark streets of Seoul. The streets were dark and the only light was from the street lamps around the town. He continued to walk until he bumped into someone. Jungkook's vision seemed to return partially and he was able to see who he bumped into, causing him to immediately shout: "(Y/N)?"

<Your Pov>
You went out to go buy some food for your late dinner. Your head hang low until you bumped into a familiar figure. It was Jungkook. "(Y/N)?" He spoke. His breath reeked of alcohol and he leaned to one side. "J-Jungkook. Have you been drinking?" You asked cautiously as you stepped away from him. "(Y/N). Come back with me...I miss you..." He slurred. His words struck something in your heart but you were tricked when his face turned into a devious smile. Without hesitation, you ran away from Jungkook but you heard his footsteps coming closer. You took a turn into an old warehouse and hid in the supply closet. Your hands shook as you called the police and you heard Jungkook's voice from outside.
"(Y/N)...where are you?" He spoke slowly. You closed your eyes and hugged yourself tightly in hopes that the police would arrive soon. Jungkook started pounding on the door of the supply closet and you hid behind a vacuum to hide your face. He continued pounding on the door until you heard sirens and the sound of a taser as well as Jungkook's scream. The police opened the supply closet and helped you out into their car. They drove you back to the house that you and Jungkook used to share and you cautiously walked inside. The bottles that Jungkook left in the kitchen were still there and the sheets of the bed were still messy from where he lay. You climbed into the bed and his scent still remained on his pillow. "I'm sorry Jungkook" You thought as you felt tears streaming down your face.

"I'm so sorry"