Kim Taehyung - Losing

<Your Pov>
You finished writing and carefully placed the pen on the table. Your hands were shaking. It was very hard to take in, but you knew it had to be done. Ending the friendship was one thing, but moving along would be another. "I'm no good for him anyway." You thought, as you walked to go to Taehyung. Your friendship had been greatly affected by your anxiety. He was usually the one that made everything better, but lately he'd been getting busier, causing your problems to build up. It wasn't his fault. You knew that it was something you could not control. Taehyung had his own life to live, and you didn't want to take that away with your need for attention whenever your anxiety struck. You'd made the decision to let him live a care free life without your issues. "It's all in my head...I'm just a bother..." You whispered as you continued walking. Taehyung's house was only a few blocks away, so you quickly made your way there, holding the note tightly in your hand. As much as you wanted to talk to Taehyung about your problems, you'd realised that he would probably get annoyed with it in the future, as it was all in your head anyway. No one can read minds, so what's the point? At times when you'd try to explain it, you'd end up in tears, and Taehyung would have to deal with it. You felt bad for doing that to him, which is why you'd made the effort to keep it all concealed and make Taehyung happy, instead of bothering him with your pointless issues. You finally reached Taehyung's house, but instead of knocking on the door, you simply placed the note in the mailbox and walked home...

{The Next Day}
<Taehyung's Pov>
I got up, being greeted by the bright morning sun (a/n: *cough* is it Hobi? Ahaha jks ^-^). "Wow! What a nice day!" I exclaimed to myself as I stretched, and walked out to grab some breakfast. Stuffing a piece of toast in my mouth, I went out to check the mail. Grabbing all the envelopes, I walked back inside and placed them on the table before sitting down to sort through them one by one. "Hmm....bills...bills...and..." A particular letter had caught my eye. "(Y/N)?" I thought, as I looked closer to try and identify the handwriting. "Yeah! It is (Y/N)'s handwriting." I said to myself as I quickly unfolded the note and read what she had written:

Dear Taehyung,
It's okay if you don't want me anymore. It's okay if you want to stop talking. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. If that's not with me in your life, then so be it. It's fine. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I couldn't be good enough. I'm sorry. I tried my best, but I guess it wasn't enough. You know I'd do anything to make you happy, even if that means leaving you. I'd do it. Just tell me and I'll do anything. I don't want this friendship to annoy you, so leaving would be the best choice. I get it. It's fine. Just live a happier life without me and everything will be okay. I'm sorry. Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it, I wish I could give the same to you. But it seems I can't do that with all the stupid stuff going on inside my head... I'm sorry.
- (Y/N)

I placed the note down on the table and quickly went back to my room, changing into simple jeans and a shirt. I put on my shoes and ran out the door to (Y/N)'s house. I practically pounded the door down until someone answered. It was her mother. "Oh hello Taehyung" She greeted, seeming startled by my appearance. "Oh hi um is (Y/N) here?" I asked, trying to contain myself. "Uh...no she's gone out for a walk." Her mother explained. I nodded before thanking her and running to the place I knew she'd be. The park. It was a place she'd reflect her feelings when she was down. I sprinted to the park and looked around for her, but she wasn't in sight. All that I saw was her bike on the ground, next to her shoes. They were both left a few metres away from the stream that flowed past. "No...(Y/N).." I whispered, as tears filled my eyes. "I'm sorry...." I sobbed as my knees gave out and I dropped to the ground.

"Why did I have to lose you?"