Kim Taehyung - Photo

<Your Pov>
1 week....it had been exactly one week since your relationship with Taehyung had ended. You worked at the same dance company so trying to keep your distance with him was quite difficult. You'd barely talked, only initiating in basic conversations about work and such. Your smile had faded, and he only noticed your fake smiles towards the customers and other employees. Though you tried your best to keep up with work yourself, it was hard when you knew you may encounter Taehyung throughout your shift. You still cared about him, and loved him, but things just didn't work out and ending the relationship was the option that rose as time went on. You thought about approaching him at times and just trying to talk about something other than work, but fear stopped you every time, making your heart explode with pain and regret. He seemed to be doing okay, having fun with the employees and showing his charm to friendly customers. It seemed as though the breakup hadn't hurt him, but you thought to yourself that maybe it did and he was just doing a good job at hiding it. When you weren't at work, you isolated yourself from the world, staying at home only to pull the cover over your head and be alone with your thoughts. Taehyung crossed your mind so many times that you even forgot to eat, and often spent your time crying yourself to sleep. Every night, you fell asleep with that one picture in your hand. That one small photo of you and Taehyung. The photo of the two of you feeling so happy, your hearts connected with love and your smiles stuck from ear to ear. That memory stayed in your mind every time you looked at that photo. It was your first selfie together, and the first time you'd been to Taehyung's house, just being lazy. You were wearing his hoodie, and you'd taken a selfie together to celebrate that moment. It seemed like time stopped each time you looked at that photo, but you were thrown back into reality when you woke up with puffy eyes and the photo in your hand. Now, you lived only with that photo to remember Taehyung. To remember what you once had. To remember the time before things had fallen downhill. Just living like that. Living in memories but not feeling him again. Remembering his touch but not being able to reach out to him. You lived only in memories, making your heart ache in pain. Though the memories brought you back to the happy times, reality won over and over again. You slowly learnt to live like that, your smile lost and your heart in pain. If only you had more than just memories of Taehyung. If only you had him again, maybe you wouldn't have to live with just a.....

Photo.