Kim Taehyung - Camp

(This story is for haneulbear903   Enjoy!)

<Your Pov>
"Bye Taehyung! Have fun!" You said as you gave him a hug. "Bye (Y/N), I'll miss you. Do your homework and don't doubt yourself okay?" He replied before hugging you back an kissing the top of your head. You and Taehyung have been dating for a few months now and were in your last years high school, except you were in different classes. He was going on a camp trip with his class for two weeks and you were saying your last goodbyes before he left. "I will Tae Tae" You said - reassuring him. You have him one last hug before he boarded the bus and you waved to him as they drove off. You sighed as you felt the heart-wrenching pain that you wouldn't see him for a couple weeks. Walking to your next class, your mind felt clouded with memories of Taehyung. The warmth and safety you felt when he hugged you, the butterflies you'd feel when he said he loves you, the softens of his hair and the deepness of his voice all came rushing back to you as though it hit you like a bullet. You sat down in class and waited for the day to pass by which seemed very slow. Taehyung was to have no wifi connection while he was away so you had no contact with him. You got home after school and lay down on your bed to get some rest, in hopes to make the day fly faster.

~Later~
You were woken by the sound of your phone vibrating and realised that it was a call from one of Taehyung's friends. You answered it hesitantly as you were quite surprised by the call. "Umm hello?" You answered sleepily. "(Y/N)! Is that you?!!" His friend responded. His voice seemed as though he was panicking drastically. "Uhh yeah it's me, is everything okay?" You asked worriedly. "It's T-Taehyung, his bungee c-cord broke when we w-were bungee jumping-g" He stuttered. "Where is he now?!" You demanded, almost shouting. "We're on our way to the hospital, he's in a really bad condition. Get here as soon as you can" He said before he hung up. You jumped out of bed and changed your clothes before getting in your car and driving as fast as you could to the hospital. You eventually got there and ran to the receptionist. "I'm here t-to s-see Kim
T-Taehyung." You panted. "Yes, he's in room 14" She said politely and you ran down the hallway to find his room. You found his shoes in front of the door and you barged inside to see him with a bloody bandage around his head and a broken foot. His friends were all sitting around him and you could feel tears starting to well up in your eyes. The doctor came out from the other room and his face didn't reassure you at all. "I'm sorry, but your friend Taehyung is in a very bad condition and we've just put him on life support." He explained. "You have two options. You can keep him on life support or you can take the pain away from him and let him go" He said. You looked at his friends who were staring back at you anxiously.
"I think we should take him off. It's the right thing to do. To end his pain" One of them said. The others automatically nodded and you found yourself with tears running down your cheeks.
"O-okay. We'll let him go" You mumbled. The doctor nodded and you all gathered around Taehyung. You held his hand, expecting to feel his warmth but it was cold and pale.
"I love you so much Taehyung. I will never forget you." You said. The doctor turned off the machine and you saw Taehyung's chest go up before going back down again. At that point you knew he was gone..and you'd never get him back.