Park Jimin - Differences

(A/N: This angst is for @matett
I hope you like it!)

<Jimin's Pov>
My tears flowed from eyes onto the letter in my hand. The letter that had turned my life into heartbreak. She was gone. She'd left me for some other guy. But he was no good for her. I treated her better. I loved her more than anyone could. But yet our love burnt out due to our differences. She was an innovative and creative person. I stuck to the rules and had no creativity at all. We were complete opposites. She was loud. I was shy. She loved summer. I liked winter. Our worlds didn't meet and we were both broken off from each other like boats drifting away. I missed her, yet her happiness was all that mattered to me. My tears turned into sobs as I made my way to the bathroom where I turned on the tap in the bath. I made the water as cold as possible in an attempt to numb the pain of my broken heart. I leaned over the sink and looked at my face in the mirror. "Disgusting, Worthless, Nothing." I thought before slapping myself across the cheek leaving a red mark. The bath had already filled to the brim so I got in, not caring about my clothes. With the letter in hand I read it again before grabbing my lighter on the edge of the tub. I was about to burn it until I decided to read it one last time.
The letter read:
To Jimin,
I've decided to let you go. I've found a new love. He's more like me. I mean, you know that we're complete opposites so this would happen anyway right? I just don't see a future for us. It doesn't matter if you'll die for me or if you'll give me everything. We're exact opposites and that's not going to work at all. You know that. Don't take this the wrong way Jimin.
I never loved you anyway..
- (Y/N)
I felt a heart-stabbing feeling come over my body after reading the last line. She didn't even say she was sorry. She lied to me. All those times she said those three words "I love you". They were all lies. No meaning whatsoever. My mind was a mess but I had the control to open the lighter and set on the flame. I watched it as it danced in it's place. I brought it to the corner of the letter and watched it set alight as the ashes slowly disintegrated in my hand. By this stage my legs and torso had become numb and I started to feel pain in my head. The letter was now alight and the pain in my head grew worse by the minute. I threw the letter on the bathroom floor and screamed as the pain became unbearable. I kicked and pulled my hair as I felt my shoulders turn numb. The icy feeling soon reached neck and I knew there was no turning back. I stopped kicking and closed my eyes before slowly submerging my head into the cold water. "Goodbye (Y/N)" I thought before the pain finally faded and my life was gone.