Kim Taehyung - Late

(This angst is for Navixvkook Enjoy!)

<Your Pov>
"Hey (Y/N)!" Taehyung panted as he ran towards you and gave you a hug. "Again" You thought. "He's always an hour late" You thought. You and Taehyung had scheduled to have a picnic at the park but he was an hour late, leaving only 15 minutes with each other due to his busy schedule. The both of you sat on the grass with your picnic blanket and ate sandwiches whilst chatting away at whatever subject came up. You and Taehyung lay down on the blanket and you snuggled your head into his chest. "I love you
(Y/N)" He said innocently making you blush. "I love you too Taeh-" Your words were interrupted when Taehyung's phone rang. He quickly sat up to answer it leaving you lying alone. Taehyung finished his phone call and looked at you with a sad look on his face. "Sorry (Y/N), my manager wants me back for more practice. Just wait here I'll be back soon okay?" He said before kissing your forehead and running off to the car that was waiting for him. You watched as the car sped off and you sat there. Waiting.

<Time Skip>

You didn't realise how long you had been waiting for Taehyung until you realised that the sun had already set. "Uhh I should go home" You thought as you packed up the picnic items and went home. When you got there, your heart dropped to your feet when you saw Taehyung asleep on the couch.
He had forgotten about you and you knew he wasn't going to apologise. You felt tears forming in your eyes as you ran upstairs to the bathroom and grabbed a razor blade. Your heart was pounding as you slowly drew the blade across your wrist and blood poured out from the seams. "He doesn't need me" You thought as you made more cuts in the same fashion. "I'm not worth it" You whispered quietly to yourself as you felt your hands shake. There was blood all over your hands and shirt so you quickly rinsed the blade, took off your clothes and jumped in the shower. You washed your fresh cuts and but your tongue to prevent you from screaming as the pain was excruciating.
After washing up you walked to your bedroom and got changed in a long sleeve shirt and shorts, even though it was quite humid. You walked out of your bedroom and came face to face with Taehyung. "H-hey Taehyung." You stuttered as you walked backwards. Taehyung didn't say anything but he dragged you by your wrist onto the bed. Luckily it was your clean wrist so you felt no pain. He sat you on the bed and you looked at the floor, too scared to make eye contact with him. Without warning Taehyung rolled up both your sleeves revealing your red cuts. "(Y/N)! What is this?!" He shouted. You didn't reply and just kept your eyes down. "Why did you do this?" He yelled before grabbing your wrist making you yelp in pain. "I-I'm not good enough for you Taehyung" You cried in between tears. "No" He said as his voice softened. "You're my one and only love. You will always be perfect to me" He whispered before laying down and pulling you next to him. He wrapped you up in his big arms and held you tightly. You felt his heartbeat and he hugged you tighter. He kissed your forehead and you both fell asleep.

Cuddled in each others arms.