Kim Seokjin - Do you love me?

"Good morning Jinnie!" You exclaimed as you walked into the kitchen happily. Your boyfriend Jin was sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of water, staring at the ground. He looked really sad and you could tell something was wrong. "Is everything okay?" You asked innocently before placing a hand on his shoulder. He didn't reply and you noticed a small tear roll down his cheek. You took a seat opposite him and lifted his chin so that his eyes met yours. He looked so pale and you could tell that he had been crying by the way his eyes drooped downwards. "What's the matter Jin?" You asked again. You were shocked when he stood up from the table immediately and looked at you with an angry expression. "Do you love me (Y/N)?" He asked sternly. "Yes, Jin I love you so much" You replied. "Then why don't you appreciate all that I do for you?!" He shouted. "What are you talking about Jin?!! I'm not ignoring you!! I take the time and effort to drive 3 hours to your apartment just to stay for one night! If that isn't appreciation to you, then I don't know what else you want!" You screamed back as tears started to form in your eyes. "Oh now you're going to cry?!! (Y/N), you never answer my calls or texts!! I'd be happy to drive the 3 hours if you'd just tell me if you're at home or not!!" He yelled before walking to the door. "Get out of my apartment (Y/N)!! We're done!" He shouted furiously. You looked at him in disbelief and quickly ran out the door, not caring about your stuff that you'd left behind. You went inside the elevator and made your way to ground floor so that you could go home. You had parked your car across the road from his apartment so you had to walk out in your pyjamas. But you were too angry to care. You stomped out the door and walked across the road without checking for cars. You were almost at your car when your body was thrown across the road. Your vision went blurry and you felt blood running down the side of your forehead. It was only then that you had realised you had been hit by a car. The driver of the vehicle ran towards you and called the ambulance, but you knew it was already too late. "I'm sorry Jin" You thought, before your whole world went black.