Kim Taehyung - Worse

"You always make everything worse! You can never have a good time and you just ruin everything!" The words hung in the air as Namjoon's eyes seemed to stare through my soul. My boyfriend Taehyung, had his back turned as he sat on the floor trying to avoid our quarrelling. I-I'm sorry...." I stuttered, as I bit my lip to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. "I'll be going now.." I said quietly, my voice shaking slightly. Namjoon simply held his stare and Taehyung kept his back turned. I took a deep breath before putting on my shoes and heading out the door. I had ruined  Yoongi's mixtape celebration party by spilling all the drinks and messing up the table. I felt extremely guilty, and Namjoon lashing out didn't make me feel any better. I walked the cold streets of Seoul back to my shared apartment with Taehyung. Unlocking the door, I changed into a simple shirt and shorts and slipped on one of Taehyung's hoodies before laying in bed and allowing the tears to fall.

"You always make everything worse!"

"....you just ruin everything!"

Namjoon's words replayed in my head as my whole body became wracked with sobs and I became a mess of tears. I felt suffocated thinking of losing my friends because of my inability to be happy. I wanted to make good memories with them, but I guess I was just always there at the wrong time and place. "I'm an idiot..." I whispered, as more tears escaped my eyes.  I let myself cry until there were no more tears left in my body. I lay there feeling numb, and ignored the fact that my makeup was smudged all over my face and pillow. I sighed, rolling over to a more comfortable position, and letting myself be drifted off to dreamland...

----

Taehyung walked into their apartment to find all the lights off and everything clean and neat. "Jagi!" He called, expecting a response, but he was met with silence. "Where is she?" He muttered to himself, as he made his way up to their bedroom. Taehyung changed into more comfortable clothing before kneeling beside the bed in front of his sleeping girlfriend. He sighed as he saw the smudged makeup on her beautiful face, and the way her eyes were slightly puffy from crying beforehand. "Jagi.." He whispered, shaking her lightly. He forced a smile when she opened her eyes sleepily. "Let's talk." He said, before going round to sit on the bed.

----

I woke up to the sound of Taehyung's voice, and his signature box smile lit up on his face once our eyes locked. "Let's talk." He said, and I nodded slowly. Sitting up, I felt the makeup that I had slept in and groaned at my stupidity of not cleaning it up before I had fallen asleep. "Can I clean up first?" I asked Taehyung, who was already sitting down, and pulled out his phone to play some games. I excused myself to the bathroom and had a quick shower to freshen up, rubbing away all the dried tears and makeup. Once I finished, I went out to talk to Taehyung. He looked up once I sat on the bed and gave me a small smile, but it looked like he was hiding something. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked and he took a deep breath. "I...umm I-" He stuttered with his word and I bit my lip. "Prepare for the worst" I told myself as already knew what he was going to say so I looked down in an attempt to hide the tears that pooled in my eyes. "spit it out Taehyung.." I said, not meeting his eyes. "I t-think we should see other people." He said, loud enough just for me to hear. "There it is" I thought as I bit down on my lip harder, tasting blood on my tongue. His words hit me like a dagger as tears streamed down my face. "I'm sorry Jagi.." He said as he tried to hug me but I shook my head and pushed him away. "If t-this is what you want then s-so be it." I stuttered, trying to stop my voice from shaking. "I'm sorry Taehyung." I whispered, looking at him for the last time as I stood up and walked near the door. "Jagi-" He began but I ignored and cut him off again.
"I'm sorry for making everything worse. Now go live your life without having to worry about me ruining it."

And with that, I left...

A/N: what a cliffhanger I'm sorry :/