Kim Namjoon - Leader?

(Requested by FeeqahJamsaeri )
<Narrator's Pov>
"Jungkook can you please pass me the two big serving dishes." Jin asked as he stirred the large pot that was on the stove. "Okay." Jungkook replied as he got up off the couch and passed the serving dishes to Jin. Jungkook eyed the food in the pot and could feel the taste of the wonderful food on his tongue just from the aroma of the pot. "Oh come on Jungkook be patient." Jin said as he patted Jungkook's shoulder lightly. "Then what should I do?" He asked with his head low. Jin pondered for a second before an idea popped into his head. "Stir the pot for a second.." Jin instructed as he walked over to the calendar on the fridge. He smirked as he looked at the current date and walked back to Jungkook. "What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked with curiosity. "Don't you have that BigBang movie with Jimin?" Jin asked with a smirk. Jungkook's eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his hand in shock. "Oh man holy sh*t!" Jungkook shouted as he quickly ran to his bedroom and grabbed his jacket before running out the door to meet Jimin. Jin clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Silly Jungkook." He muttered as he continued to cook dinner.
---------------------------------------------
Namjoon was in the recording studio, working on a new song with Yoongi when he heard a large bang. "What was that?" He asked Yoongi with concern. But Yoongi shrugged and kept working on the lyrics. Namjoon rolled his eyes at how lazy he was but quickly went out to investigate what had happened. He made his way to the kitchen to see Jin sweeping up bits of glass on the floor. "What happened?" Namjoon asked with concern. "Oh nothing. I just dropped a cup." Jin chuckled as he continued to clean up the mess. "Wait there." Namjoon said as he quickly went to the laundry room and grabbed the vacuum. "This will be much quicker." Said Namjoon, as he plugged it in and started picking up all the pieces of the broken cup. Once he was done he unplugged it and put it back in the laundry. "Thanks Namjoon." Said Jin. "Dinner's ready now so can you call the others please?" Namjoon nodded and walked back to the recording studio to get Yoongi. Then he went to Hoseok's room to find him and Taehyung playing video games. "C'mon let's eat." Namjoon called to the both of them. They both sighed, before putting down their controllers and walking out to eat. Namjoon then looked for Jungkook and Jimin in their rooms, but they weren't there. He began to grow worried as he checked all the other rooms and even outside in their backyard. He made his way back to the kitchen and approached Jin. "Where's Jungkook and Jimin?" Namjoon asked. "Oh they went to watch the new BigBang movie." Jin explained as he placed the food on the table and everyone started eating immediately. "Aww I wanted to watch that movie!" Cried Taehyung before pouting. "But then you wouldn't get to eat all this food." Replied Jin, whilst raising an eyebrow. Taehyung pondered for a second before nodding happily and continuing to eat. "I'm gonna go find them." Said Namjoon as he put on his coat to get ready. "But why?" Asked Jin with confusion. "I just...." Namjoon started as he scratched his head. "I just want to make sure they're alright." He finally said after a moment. Jin nodded before going back to eating his food..
---------------------------------------------
Namjoon arrived at the movie theatre and saw Jungkook and Jimin standing in line waiting to get popcorn. From a distance Namjoon watched them and looked around to see if there was any danger nearby. "So what flavour popcorn do you want?" Jimin asked Jungkook. "Hmm...I think b-" Jungkook's words were cut off when a security guard placed his hand on his shoulder. "Can you two come with us please?" The guard asked. "Oh o-okay." Jimin stuttered as they both followed the security guard out of the movie theatre. "This doesn't seem right..." Namjoon muttered to himself as he quietly followed them out. "Argh!" Namjoon heard as he quickened his pace to where he had heard the sound. It was Jungkook. Namjoon covered his mouth as he saw the two boys being beaten up by the 'security guards' beat them up. "Urgh!' Yelled Jimin as he took a blow to the chest. "I can't let them get hurt..." Namjoon thought as he took a deep breath and ran towards the guards that were hurting them. Namjoon pulled them back from hurting Jungkook and Jimin and pushed them to the ground. "Don't hurt t-" His words were cut off when another 'guard' came out from out of the shadows and stabbed Namjoon in the side. "Namjoon!" Jimin yelled with panic. "Hyung! No!" Jungkook screamed as he kicked the 'guard' away and crouched down next to their leader. The guard came back and stabbed Namjoon in the heart. "What's your problem! Go away!" Jimin yelled as he punched the guard again. "Get him out of here!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook. He lifted Namjoon onto his shoulders and ran to the nearest hospital which was only a few blocks away. "Please help me! Please!" Jungkook screamed like a madman as he entered the emergency room. Doctors immediately came to his assistance and placed Namjoon on a bed before attending to his injuries. "Step back sir." The doctor said to Jungkook. He obliged and quickly called Jin, instructing him and the others to get there immediately.
---------------------------------------------
<Time Skip>
After hours of waiting one of the doctors finally approached the boys who were waiting in the guest room patiently. "I'm sorry. But your friend Namjoon is suffering from organ failure which means he's in a coma." The doctor explained quietly. "There's not a big chance that he'll wake up." Jin placed his head in his hands and began to cry. Followed by Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. Yoongi stood up and talked to the doctor for further details. He did not shed a tear, but his eyes were full of sadness. "We have two choices. We can either wait it out, or let him go to a better place and end his suffering." Yoongi explained after a while. "What should we do?" Jungkook asked. "We all want what's best for Namjoon." Hoseok said quietly. "So I we have to.." Jin said, but Yoongi finished off his sentence:
"Let him go..."