Jeon Jungkook - I miss you

<Jungkook's Pov>
I watched her night and day. She was beautiful, flawless, perfect. I never thought I'd have her, but our worlds met and now she was mine. Only mine. I loved her more than words could explain. Even her name made my heart skip a beat. She was amazing. I visited her everyday with flowers in my hand and love in my heart. Nothing could stop me from seeing her. I had to visit her each day or I'd just cry. I needed her. I sat next to her with a small flower in my hand.
"(Y/N), you're beautiful. You're everything that I've ever wanted and I want to be with you forever." I said to her gravestone. "I miss you (Y/N). You shouldn't have died it should've been me. I guess God wanted you up there since you're such an angel." I chuckled to myself. My hand brushed over her name engraved in the stone and I knew that I wanted to be with her more than ever. "I'm coming (Y/N). We'll see each other soon". I said before kissing her gravestone and walking back to the apartment that we used to share. I had a shower before changing into my black jeans, shirt and hoodie. I pulled on my shoes and walked out the door. I made my way to the main road and stood on the edge of the footpath. "We'll be together now (Y/N)" I whispered before stepping onto the road and letting a car hit me. I felt myself being pushed across the road and my head being scraped on the ground. Blood flowed from my chest and I closed my eyes to be taken off to see my love.
(Y/N)...