Jeon Jungkook - Determined (Pt.2)

<Your Pov>
The day eventually ended and you got ready to head home to prepare yourself for the upcoming concert. You were excited, but you also felt determined to go forward with your plan. You grabbed your bag and locked your locker before running out to catch the school bus. You managed to find a seat at the very back of the bus next to one of your classmates. "Hey (Y/N)!" She said happily. You smiled back before plugging in your earphones and drowning out the noises of the bus with Jungkook's beautiful voice. You stared out the window and watched all the cars drive past as you waited for the bus to arrive at your house. Thoughts of the concert filled your mind. You had already planned your outfit the night before, your bag was packed with your signs and your light stick as well as all your other essentials, but the most important part of the concert would be to put your plan into action...of making Jungkook yours.

<Time Skip>
You had already washed and dried your hair after taking a nice warm shower and was getting ready to leave. You had thrown all your homework onto your bed, as the only priority right now was the concert. Your parents were too lazy to drive you to the venue, which meant that you had to take the bus, the train, another bus and then walk another block or two. Inside, you were fuming with anger as your journey would be a lot quicker if one of your parents drove you there; but you had to keep a neutral attitude if you were going to beg them just one more time.

You raced downstairs from your room with your bag on your back and with your outfit looking on point. Your dad was sitting on the couch channel surfing the TV whilst lying on his side eating some left over macaroni. Your mum was in her room sleeping so you figured there was no point waking her up, or she'd get mad at you and your dad. "Come on (Y/N) just ask him." You thought as you walked over to your dad and tapped him on the shoulder lightly. "What is it (Y/N)?" He asked. His voice seemed calm and neutral which was exactly what you were aiming for. "Can you please drive me to the concert venue?" You asked politely. You didn't bat your eyes or put on a high pitched voice, you were simply being you. Your dad sat up and scratched his head whilst looking at you - confused. "Weren't you gonna take the bus?" He replied before yawning. "But that means I have to take the bus, the train, another bus and then walk." You said. You could see your father's eyes widen as you explained your journey to him. "Well (Y/N) why didn't you tell me earlier! I don't want you to freeze in this weather. Let's go!" He exclaimed, taking you by surprise. You smiled before going to the garage and hopping in the car to head off to the concert.

<At the Concert>
You watched as your dad drove away before walking into the venue. A security guard scanned your ticket before letting you in. The venue was huge which made it hard for you to find your seat. "Uhm.... Seat A23" You thought as you walked around. There were a lot of people already in their seats so you wanted to get to yours before the concert started. "Hmm..." You wondered, as you continued searching. Suddenly, you saw a large sign just a few metres away from you reading: 'Makeup Room'. You instantly face palmed as you realised the reason you couldn't find your seat was because you were backstage and had only seen the few VIP fans that were seated. "Maybe...I should go to the Makeup Room" You thought as you slowly walked towards the door. You remembered your plan for Jungkook and stopped to quickly grab what you needed from your bag. You continued walking until you reached the door and slowly turned the handle before pushing it open cautiously. The room seemed empty as you looked around, but you saw one person with his back to you, with his earphones in. It was Jungkook. He was all alone in the Makeup Room and was completely occupied with his phone so you figured now was the perfect time to go with your plan. You carefully walked into the room and shut the door behind you before locking it. You walked toward Jungkook quietly to make sure he didn't hear you. As you approached him, you gripped  your hands onto his shoulders before moving them across his chest. Jungkook jumped in his chair  in shock but you covered his mouth with your hand to stop him from making any noise. He squirmed in his chair as you grabbed two bandanas from your pocket and tied one around his mouth and the other over his eyes. Jungkook dropped his phone in fear as you tightened the knots on the bandanas. You held Jungkook's shoulders again before leaning down to whisper into his ear. "You're mine Kookie. Only I can have you. Nobody else can. Your fans can't have you. You can only love me." Your words hissed into Jungkook's ear as he tried to remove himself from your grip, but he hadn't realised that his arms were tied down to his chair by two other bandanas. You chuckled to yourself before grabbing a small sack from your bag and placing it over Jungkook's head. You tied the end of the sack to one side before stepping back and watching Jungkook struggle. You held him down as his body began to give up. "We'll be together now Kookie." You whispered before rummaging through your bag and taking out a bottle of pills. You grabbed a handful and shoved them in your mouth before swallowing them. You grabbed a chair and sat in front of Jungkook, watching his chest rise and fall for the last time as his final breath escaped his lips. You untied the sack and took it off his head before throwing it on the floor beside him. His face was pale and his body was limp. He was gone and you could feel the pills starting to take affect too. Your vision began to go blurry but you were still able to untie all the bandana's from Jungkook's eyes, mouth and hands. You joined your hands with his before closing your eyes and letting the pills take your life away, so you could be with Jungkook as he was yours... and nobody else could have him.
Except you...

[What do you guys think? Please comment for other requests and what you think of this story ^_^]