Jeon Jungkook - Win your Heart (Pt.2)

(Alright since the voting didn't go to plan, I'll do both. Fighting! ✨)

<Your Pov>
Walking home was a pain. Considering that you'd gotten off two stops before your house, the walk was long and you were already tired from school, making it slow and painful. Your back hurt from the weight of your bag, but your heart also hurt from the impact of your conversation with Jungkook. It was all just pain, pain and more pain. The conversation with Jungkook went round and round in your head, and you started to regret everything. "Huh...what have I done.." You muttered as you kicked a rock in front of you. Tears threatened to fall so you just let them. There was no point in holding them back anymore. It had all accumulated into this grenade of sadness and you just had to let it go. "Jungkook.....Mianhae..." You sobbed as you continued walking slowly. Suddenly you felt your phone ring. It was Jimin. You quickly wiped your tears away before answering the call. "Hello?" You said, trying to hide the fact that you'd been crying. "(Y/N), where are you?" He asked with concern in his voice. "I'm walking home, why?" You began to worry. Something didn't seem right by the way Jimin was speaking. There was silence for a while until Jimin spoke up. "Jungkook wants to talk to you." Your heart pounded like a drum, but you were lost for words. "Why?" That was probably the worst thing you could say, but it was the only thing that you could process. "Just talk to him, alright?" Jimin said in a comforting tone. You heard the faint footsteps of Jimin walking up the stairs to Jungkook's room. "Kookie, it's (Y/N)." You heard Jimin say, followed by a loud noise which you assumed was Jungkook jumping off his bed to get the phone from his Hyung. "H-hello. (Y/N)?" Jungkook stuttered as he regained balance. "Yes Jungkook." You replied. You had to admit, you still wanted Jungkook, but after the incident with Xiaoxing, you weren't sure anymore. "Listen, I'm sorry. I don't want Xiaoxing anymore. I mean, what right do I have to be with her if it's just been one day? I'm so foolish (Y/N). I'm sorry. I want to be with you instead." Jungkook explained. His voice was hopeful, yet you could sense the aspect of fear and rejection behind it. "Jungkook..." You began, but was interrupted by a loud bang. You felt pain in your chest as your whole world came crashing down. You collapsed to the ground and found you were unable to breath. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!?" You heard Jungkook on the other side of the phone. You touched your chest and your fingers came away with blood. "What?" You thought, as you tried to look around for any sign of the impact caused. Suddenly a figure towered over you. It wasn't clear who it was due to the mask they were wearing. You could see they had a gun in their left hand as well as your phone in their right. "You can't have (Y/N)...." The figure whispered into the phone.

"No one can.."