Kim Taehyung - Protect

(Requested by bookfan1108 )

<Your Pov>
"Taehyungggggg let's gooooo!" Your voice echoed down the hallway as you waited for Taehyung at the door. The two of you were heading off to a cruise just for a few hours to get away from all the work and stress that you both had endured the last few days. It was also a good opportunity to spend some quality time with your boyfriend without all the cameras in front of your face - he was an idol after all so why would there not be cameras in your face? You had gotten used to it over time, yet it made you feel a lot better when it was just the two of you. Alone. You could hear Taehyung's footsteps rushing round from his room into the hallway. He rushed towards you eagerly with his backpack bouncing every step. "Sorry (Y/N), I was charging my phone." He explained in between pants. "It's okay, let's go!" You shouted loudly before pulling him by the wrist and leading him out the door. "Someone's excited.." He chuckled as you pulled him behind you, making your way to the taxi bays. "Taxi please!" You called out innocently. You could feel Taehyung staring so you turned around blushing. "Why're you looking at me like that?" You asked quietly. "Y-you're so beautiful....a-and I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend." He stuttered before turning away and hiding his face in his hands. "Hehe you're so sweet Taehyung." You said as you back hugged him. You felt Taehyung's shoulders relax and he turned around to give you a proper hug. Suddenly you heard a loud beep of a car horn. A taxi had finally arrived. You were happy, yet disappointed that it had ruined your moment with Taehyung. You both hopped into the taxi and buckled up, telling the driver your destination. It would be a long drive, but you were willing to go if you could just be with Taehyung...

<Time Skip>
You didn't realise how long it had been and that you'd fallen asleep on the way to the cruise. You awoke in shock due to Taehyung shaking you awake. "We're here (Y/N) we're hereeeeee!!!" He exclaimed excitedly. You hit Taehyung on the arm playfully. "Calm down Taehyunggie I'm still waking up!" You giggled before paying the taxi driver and walking out onto the dock hand in hand. The sea was a clear blue and you could see many fish swimming in all different directions under the water. "Look (Y/N) there's Nemo!" Taehyung screamed, getting on his hands and knees to get closer to the fish. You heard a whistle blow loudly making you jump with a fright. "Last call for the 1:35 cruise!" You grabbed Taehyung by the shirt and literally dragged him to where the head captain of the cruise was. You gave in your tickets and hopped into the boat with Taehyung panting beside you. "S-sorry (Y/N)...I couldn't find Dory.." He breathed whilst laughing slightly. You smiled before leading him to a spot where the two of you could sit. Your seats were very close to the edge of the boat so you could see a nice view without people in your way. The two of you stayed quiet for a while, just admiring the landscape in front of you. The boat rode across the clear blue sea as you passed by various islands with green palm trees planted into the grainy sand. You saw many types of colourful birds fly past which made the experience much more of an idyllic cruise. Taehyung broke the silence when a lady came up to him from behind. "Taehyung?!!" She screamed. "Is that you?!" Her voice seemed calm yet there was a slight edge to it. Her face seemed familiar to you yet you couldn't put your finger on who exactly it was. Taehyung turned around to face the woman and gasped - nearly falling off his chair. "Ivy?!" He yelled before gripping your wrist tightly. "Yeah! It's me! Don't you remember?!!! Your EX girlfriend!!" Her rage boiled in her eyes and you could tell that she wanted revenge on Taehyung. "Look Ivy, that was 3 years ago!! Just leave me alone!!! I'm in love with (Y/N) now!!!" Taehyung argued back at Ivy with a serious voice making you feel scared. You had never seen Taehyung get mad before and you weren't planning on it - especially on your cruise. Ivy stared you down making you feel uncomfortable inside. "C-come on Taehyung, let's go I'm feeling sea sick.." You lied whilst pulling Taehyung by his arm. Ivy reached into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out a small pistol; loading it into place in right in front of Taehyung's forehead. "You're sick" Taehyung spat but his voice was shaky in an attempt to be aggressive. "Huh! Well you should've taken care of me when we were together instead of leaving me in that stupid mental hospital by myself!!!" Ivy yelled at Taehyung right in the face, making you grip tighter onto Taehyung's arm. The gun was still pointed at Taehyung's forehead making your palms sweat. "It's either you..." Ivy whispered whilst pressing the gun harder against Taehyung's forehead. "Or her.." She moved the gun slowly from Taehyung's forehead to yours, making you whimper slightly. "No! No! If you're going to shoot anyone shoot me!" Taehyung yelled. Ivy didn't move and just stared deep into your eyes making you shut them with fear. "As you say..." Ivy boasted before dragging Taehyung to the rim of the boat and tying his hands together so he couldn't move. Ivy forced him onto his knees before pointing the gun at his head. You tried to get up to find help but didn't realise that Ivy had strapped you to the chair. "Taehyung! No! Stop!!!!" You screamed as you tried to escape but it was no use. "I'll protect you..." Taehyung whispered with tears in his eyes. You saw Ivy place her finger on the trigger as you frantically tried to free yourself but it didn't work.

*"Bang...."*