Min Yoongi - Bun Bun

Nobody really tells you about the stuff that life will throw at you. They kinda just leave you to figure it out on your own. In a way, it seems like a good thing, because you're able to explore adventure and make good memories that are so unexpected you just feel breathless! But on the flip side of that, bad memories are also there to be discovered. No one tells you about the breakups, the hardships, the pain, the loss. If anything, they want you to assume it's all sunshines and rainbows. But of course, hardships will eventually be found.....and that's what happened between you and Yoongi.

- Flashback -
<Your Pov>
"Min Yoongi!!! Where are you???" You yelled at the top of your lungs. Silence was your only response apart from the sound of birds chirping from the trees around you. It was a beautiful day and you'd decided to go to the park with Yoongi. But you'd turned your back for one second and he was gone. "Yoongi-ah!! Where are yo-" Your sentence was cut off when you felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind. From the way their hands flopped loosely against your arms, you knew it was Yoongi. "Sorry (Y/N)....I went to buy you something.." He whispered in your ear sleepily. You turned to see him with a large box at his feet. "What's this?" You asked curiously. "Just open it.." He said, rubbing his eyes. You crouched down slowly and opened the box. A smile was slapped onto your face when you saw a beautiful grey husky inside. "Yoongi!!! You got me a puppy!!!" You yelled and hugged him, almost making him fall over. "Mhm.." He said with a slight smirk. "From where?!?!" You asked with such excitement. "There's a pet shop across the road." He replied, pointing behind him. You hugged him tightly and thanked him multiple times. "Yoongi-ah, what's this for though? What's the occasion?" You asked. His eyes locked with yours and he gave out a long sigh. "I'll be going away for a while (Y/N), so I hope with this puppy you won't be lonely till I get back." He replied. Your heart kinda sank but you hid that fact with a tiny smile. "When do you leave Yoongi?" You asked, petting the husky gently in its box."Well my manager should text me and then I-" He was interrupted by his phone vibrating. He sighed again. "That's my cue. See you soon (Y/N)." He said, before hugging you tightly and giving you a quick kiss before running off to one of the black cars that had just rolled by. You sighed. You respected Yoongi's career but in times like these, you wish more beautiful memories could be made. But you didn't blame him, he was successful and passionate, so all you could do was support him. As the car drove past you noticed the number plate was different, but shrugged it off. Perhaps the manager had gotten a new car or something. You took your new husky out of the box and attached the leash. "I'll call you.....bun bun." You said and smiled as he barked and shook his tail. With that, you threw the box into the recycle bin and walked home with bun bun.
- End of Flashback -

Ever since that day you've been waiting for Yoongi to come back. But it's been over a year and he hasn't answered any of your calls or texts since then. You see new pictures of him on his social media with a new girl, so you could only think that your relationship was over. For a while, you held on to the fact that maybe she's just someone he's working with, but eventually your hopes faded when Yoongi made their relationship official at one of the award nights. That broke your heart. But, if it's been over a year....so if I'm able to spend one year without him, surely I can spend another...right? You told yourself this every single day, but how could you not miss Yoongi. His gummy smile, his warmth, his sleepy voice. Everything. But Yoongi had found someone new. Now the only thing you had to remind you of Yoongi were the countless selfies you'd taken....and bun bun. Sometimes you thought bun bun missed Yoongi too, but how would you know? He's only a dog. Bun bun kept you company throughout whatever you did so you didn't feel as lonely. If only Yoongi was here then you could've made more memories, had more fun. It would've been you, Yoongi....

And bun bun.