Min Yoongi - Do you need me?

(This is for carol0788 Feel free to request for the next one shot. Enjoy!)

<Yoongi's Pov>
(Y/N)'s always been one to surprise me. This week she's been pretty down lately which really breaks my heart to see her like that. We've been best friends since last year but things have changed a little this year. I walked down to join (Y/N) with my two other friends and she greeted us with a small smile. I could tell that she wasn't okay, as her eyes were filled with sadness. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" I asked.
"Nothing." She mumbled - not meeting my eyes. I knew something was up.
I had to find out.

<Your Pov>
You sat with Min Yoongi and his trio at lunch as you always did. They were always talking about some inside jokes and the latest video games that you had no interest in. You had been best friends with Yoongi since last year but you were in different classes which caused you to drift away from each other a little. Every lunchtime you'd always sit outside their bundled circle of friends which made you feel lonely at times. You ate your lunch in peace until you heard Yoongi swear. "Shit!" He shouted as blood ran from his nose. The hot weather caused his sensitive nose to bleed and you knew he hated having nose bleeds. Acting quickly, you grabbed your pack of tissues from your blazer and helped him with all the blood. His friends were standing there like dumb walruses (lol don't judge :p) as it was obvious they had no medical experience despite the fact that they were smarter than you. By this stage, Yoongi's nose bleed was rushing out even faster due to the hot weather. "Let's take you in the shade" You said as you led him underneath the gazebo. He sat down on the bench and you went to grab an ice pack from the office. "U-umm hello, c-can I please grab an ice pack" You asked the school nurse. "Yes, of course (Y/N)" She said nicely. She quickly went back to the sick bay to grabbed ice pack. You looked down to see your uniform covered in blood stains and hurriedly tried to wipe them off. "Oh (Y/N), what's all that blood!?" She asked worriedly. "It's nothing don't worry" You mumbled before taking the ice pack and running back to Yoongi who was still sitting at the gazebo. "Lay back on my leg." You said as you guided his head onto your leg. He lay across the bench comfortably and you placed the ice pack on his forehead. You both sat their quietly for a while until Yoongi sat up. "It's gone now (Y/N), thanks for your help." He said before smiling. "Oh okay, I'll take the ice pack to the office, stay here." You replied but he pulled you back. "Do you feel left out sometimes?" He asked. His question surprised you and you felt your heart lurch as you had so much to say. "Umm, yeah sometimes, but don't worry" You said shyly and tried to release from his grip but he wouldn't budge. "Why do you keep hanging out with us then?" He said. "Just in case anyone needs me. If anyone needs a tissue, if someone needs to rant, cry...anything I guess." You explained. "Is that all you think you are to us?" He asked. "It's not like anyone needs me anyway." You murmured before walking away. You heard Yoongi's footsteps behind you and you felt his arms hold your shoulders and pull you back to him. You turned around to face him and his eyes were looking directly into yours. "You are important to our friendship group okay? You aren't just another person that we can replace, you're unique and that's why we need you with us." He explained. You felt tears form in your eyes and you broke down sobbing in front of him. You leaned your forehead on his shoulder as he rubbed your back and comforted you. "I'm just not good enough Yoongi." You sobbed as your tears ran faster. "No (Y/N), don't say that." He said softly. "You help everyone, you make people happy and joyful so why don't you be happy yourself? He asked. "I want to make people happy no matter what." You said quietly.

"So it doesn't matter if I get hurt."