Jeon Jungkook - Lost

(Requested by JiEunHan8 )

<Jungkook's Pov>
I haven't heard from (Y/N) all week. We normally meet up every Friday after work, but she cancelled last minute. I figured she was busy yet I drove past her house to see that her car was outside and all the lights were off. I couldn't really be mad at (Y/N), her disease is getting the best of her these days. She hasn't been eating much and I'm really worried about her. I try talking to her yet she doesn't seem to be interested. Her eyes are always red and it's obvious that she's cried herself to sleep every night. I wish (Y/N) was happy so that I can be happy too. I still remember when we would text each other till our phone battery drained, when we used to bake together and she would smear icing all over my face. I chuckled to myself as I got in my car and drove to (Y/N)'s house. I had planned something special for tonight to try and cheer her up. I brought flowers, chocolate and her favourite movie as well as marshmallows that we could snack on. I knocked on her door but there was no reply. I knocked again but it was just silent. The only sound I could hear were the crickets in her garden. I leaned against the door, only to fall into my back as it swung open from my weight. I set the flowers, chocolate and marshmallows on the steps and got up to find (Y/N). "She never leaves the door open." I thought as I walked to her kitchen. "(Y/N)?" I called.... Silence. "(Y/N)!" I said louder. I heard the slightest voice come from her bedroom. I walked through her door to find her on the floor curled up in a ball. "J-Jungkook.." She wheezed before coughing up blood onto the carpet next to her. "(Y/N)!!!" I yelled before picking her up bridal style and running outside to my car. I lay her down in the back seat and drove as fast as I could to the hospital. We were only a few blocks away from the hospital at the traffic lights when I heard (Y/N) talk again. "K-Kookie..I'm s-sorry." Her voice was soft and raspy but I could still hear her. "N-no (Y/N) there's no need to apologise." I said frantically. "I'm n-not gonna make it Jungkook.
J-just leave me." She said. "No (Y/N)!" I replied, almost shouting. The traffic lights finally turned green and I drove quickly to the hospital. I stopped the car and picked up (Y/N), before running up the stairs through the doors of the emergency department. "I need a doctor! Anybody! Help!" I yelled. A nurse came up to me and quickly directed (Y/N) and I to one of the beds. "She has l-lung cancer." I stuttered. The nurse quickly rushed out to bring in a specialist doctor. (Y/N) looked pale and she clutched her chest tightly. I stroked her hair and held her hand as she squirmed around on the bed in pain. Suddenly she started to shake and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "(Y/N)!? (Y/N)!" I yelped as I squeezed her hand. She kept shaking and coughed out more blood. "Someone help her! Help! Help! Please!" I screamed as the nurse and specialist doctor finally came through. They moved me aside as they gave her some injections that I didn't even know. I grabbed at my hair and paced around in the corner as I heard (Y/N)'s muffled screams and the fast beeps of the machine. I didn't look at (Y/N) as I heard her screams stop and the machine...flat line. The doctor placed a hand on my shoulder and explained what had happened but I just ignored him - I already knew she was gone.
I had lost her.

I had lost everything.