Letter - Park Jimin

[A/N: The following aren't necessarily angsts, but letters from the perspective of the specific member if they had gone through a breakup with you. I will be writing one letter from each member so please be patient >_< Thank you! ^_^]

Jimin's Letter:

To my dearest love (Y/N),
I'm sorry.
I need you.
I miss you.
I love you.
I mean all these words. I truly do.
I'm sorry for lying to you. I didn't mean for us to break up (Y/N). I just thought I wasn't good enough for you. Or for anyone. You're so perfect. You have no flaws. You're the person I wanted to be with my whole life. But I've hurt you too many times. There have been too many fights. Too many misunderstandings. We spent most of our relationship fighting and being distant. But I tried. I didn't think I'd give up, yet I couldn't handle it. I couldn't handle seeing you with tears in your eyes. It hurt too much. Hearing your voice crack over the phone just when you were about to burst into tears really hurts. It makes me want to cry too. I'm so sorry (Y/N). I can see how much I've hurt you. How much I've ruined your life. We had some good times (Y/N), and I'll definitely miss them. But those memories can't compare to the hurtful ones. All the arguments and tears just overpower all the precious times and smiles. There has been too much negativity in our relationship...which is why I called it off. You can hate me all you want (Y/N), but I just want what's best for you. It's just not me. As much as I want to be with you, our worlds just don't collide. With me being an idol, I find it hard to make time for you; which is why we just didn't work out. I'm sorry for not telling you the truth earlier, it was easier to lie at the time because I didn't want it to hurt. But I guess it did in the end considering that I'm now writing you this. I miss you (Y/N). I miss the way we used to cuddle in the mornings until noon just to get up and have lunch, before having an ultimate movie marathon. I miss your sweet kisses that I was brought home to every single day after work. I miss your touch. Even if you just held my hand, it felt like I was in space. That was the affect you placed on me. Yet my foolish self thought otherwise. I know I've hurt you (Y/N) but I know you'll find someone who can treat you better than I did. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to break your heart. I just didn't want to hurt you even more, so I lied. The lies accumulated to all this pain and I'm truly sorry for causing it. I was just a mistake (Y/N). As much as I wanted to be with you, we just can't. If I could change everything, trust me I would. I'd fight to get you back. But I can't. I've lost hope now. I'm scared I'll make the same mistakes as before, and that I'll just relapse with hurting you. I don't want you to be in pain. I don't want you to be a burden of my selfish heart. I was never good enough for you (Y/N), so please move on. Please just forget about me. I've caused too much hurt in your life. I trust you'll find someone better and that you'll live the life you deserve. I'm so sorry.
The lies that I've told have hurt you.
So please just forget about me.

- Jimin

[Taehyung is next]