Min Yoongi - Attitude

<Your Pov>
You'd been dating Yoongi for almost a year now. You've both been through a lot. Him being an idol and managing busy schedules, whilst you worked hard in University. Your stressful minds were greatly alike. Both pulling off assignments/projects at the very last minute. Both sharing late night meals after studying for hours. You pretty much clicked as soon as you met. However, you weren't able to live with each other as Yoongi lived in the dorm with the rest of Bangtan. Occasionally he'd come to your apartment when he was free, and those were the best moments. When you weren't able to see each other you'd keep in contact via texts and calls. Of course, you missed the days when you couldn't see Yoongi, but you managed it well by texting/calling everyday. You'd talk late at night till the next morning about whatever was racing through each other's minds. It was nice, and you appreciated the talks you had. Yoongi was always the first to go to sleep, though he persisted he'd stay up with you, for his own benefit, you convinced him to get some rest. It was one of those nights when you were talking to Yoongi. You talked about your day, and listened as he talked about his. "Sorry (Y/N), I have an early day tomorrow." He said over the phone. "Oh, okay Yoongi, get some rest then." You replied. "Goodnight (Y/N), I love you." Yoongi said. You smiled. "Goodnight Yoongi, I love you too." And with that, the call ended and you drifted off to sleep, just as Yoongi did.

- Next Day -

You continued the day as per normal. After saying good morning to Yoongi, you had lots of studying to do. It was normally like that. You pushed yourself until night time rolled around, and you texted Yoongi.

Y/N: Hey Yoongi
YG: Hi (Y/N), I'm kinda busy, can we talk later?
Y/N: Oh, yeah sure.

You were surprised that you couldn't talk to Yoongi, but respected that he had things to do. You stayed up till 1:30am, waiting for Yoongi, but eventually fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning and saw you had a text from Yoongi at 2:30am.
"Sorry (Y/N), I was busy at the studio. You're probably asleep now but, we'll talk later? Goodnight, I love you."
You replied to Yoongi's text before getting up and continuing with your day. That night, you texted Yoongi.

Y/N: Hey Yoongi, how was your day?
YG: It was ok, how about you?
Y/N: Yeah it was good
YG: That's good.

You felt that Yoongi was talking differently. He seemed agitated. "Are you okay?" You asked. He didn't reply for almost half an hour, but you waited for his response. "Yeah." You decided to give Yoongi some space, as maybe he was tired. "Okay, enjoy the rest of your night then, I love you." You texted. "K goodnight." He replied. For the first time in the time that you'd been dating, Yoongi didn't say that he loved you. Putting down your phone, you went to sleep, wishing that it was all a dream.

- Next Day -
You woke up the next day and checked your phone. You said good morning to Yoongi as usual, and got up to have breakfast. You got a reply from Yoongi and figured that maybe you should sort things out whilst he was online.

Y/N: Yoongi, can we talk?
YG: Yeah.
Y/N: Are you sure you're okay?
YG: Yeah.
Y/N: You just seem.....different
YG: Maybe it's just you.

You were taken back by his attitude and didn't reply to him after that. You spent the rest of the day just laying on the couch thinking about Yoongi. "What happened to us? Is it really me?" You thought. You felt tears streaming down your face. Out of all the people you didn't want to lose, you felt Yoongi losing interest in you. His attitude towards you was different. The spark was no longer there. If you really were supposed to love each other, would he have built up that attitude?

[A/N: Not my best, sorry.]