Jeon Jungkook & Park Jimin - Jealous

(For the first time, it's a joint request of Jungkook and Jimin! Requested by Althea_Bianca003 Enjoy <3 )

<Your Pov>
"No! I asked her first!" Jimin yelled. "No I did!" Jungkook shouted in response. "No I did!" "No, me!" "No it was me!" The boys continued to argue as you blocked your ears in hopes to silence their argument. But it was no use. Despite covering your ears, you could still hear them. Taking a deep breath, you stepped in between them. "Enough!" You shouted. Having them argue over you was a normal thing, but you still wanted it to stop. "Okay, how about we all go to the movies and I'll sit in the middle. Alright?" You suggested whilst raising both eyebrows. The two boys obliged and made their way to the door, grabbing their shoes and jackets. The movie theatre was only a few blocks away, so you agreed to walk there. As you were walking, Jungkook reached for your hand. You took it in yours and continued to walk. But this made Jimin jealous. From your peripheral vision, you could see him clenching his fists in anger. "Calm down Jimin, I have two hands for a reason." You said, whilst ruffling his hair. Jimin smirked back at you as he grabbed your hand. All 3 of you walked all the way to the movie theatre and payed for your tickets before going into the designated area. You'd all agreed that you'd watch a horror movie since it was the cheapest ticket you could afford. You took your seats and watched the movie. With Jungkook and Jimin on either side of you, there was no arguing. Until you got scared and gripped onto Jungkook, making Jimin jealous. "Back off Jungkook!" Jimin hissed as he slapped his hand away from yours. "Shut up Jimin!" Jungkook whispered back. The two boys spat insults at each other as you tried to ignore them. They didn't stop, which made you agitated. You didn't say anything, but just got up and left. You'd had enough, and you had to admit, you had been feeling a little under the weather the past few days, but suspected it wasn't a big deal.

<The Next Day>
You woke up feeling really sick. It was hard to breathe and your head pounded like a drum. You hadn't spoken to Jungkook or Jimin after the incident last night so you just took matters into your own hands and went to the doctor.

<At the doctor>
The waiting room wasn't full, so you were attended to almost immediately. "Hello, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked. You began to explain all your symptoms before he compiled a few tests. The look on his face showed that it was quite serious, but you tried to remain positive for the results. After a number of blood tests, temperature checks and breathing analysis, another doctor was referred into the room. You figured he was a specialist doctor as he examined your tests closely. Suddenly he looked at you and his eyes seemed to droop downwards. "I'm sorry (Y/N).." He began as he rubbed his hands together. "It appears you have lung cancer.." He said. You gasped and felt tears form in your eyes. "How long do I h-" You were unable to finish your sentence as you started to cough and found that you couldn't breathe. Both doctors rushed to your side as you collapsed on the floor in a heap. "Call an ambulance!" One of the doctors' said, before grabbing an oxygen mask from the side and placing it over your mouth and nose. Your vision began to go blurry as you lost consciousness..

<Narrator's Pov>
"How long do you think we have to wait?" Jungkook asked Jimin as they waited in the emergency room of the Seoul Medical Hospital. "I don't know Jungkook, but I feel really bad. We shouldn't have argued over (Y/N)." Jimin said as he ran his hand through his hair. "I know. I'm sorry Hyung." Jungkook replied. Jimin tried to smile but instead, he just hugged Jungkook. The boys knew they shouldn't have argued over one girl, but being the stubborn boys they are, it was impossible not to. Suddenly one of the doctors walked towards Jimin and Jungkook, making them both stand up. "I'm sorry, she didn't make it. But when she regained consciousness earlier, she wrote this for you two." The doctor's words brought pain to the boys hearts but they accepted the letter and quickly opened it. Holding both sides of the letter, they read it:

Dear Jimin & Jungkook,
I'm so sorry I didn't talk to you after the movie yesterday. It was just hard for me to see the two of you fight. I didn't want to ignore you, but knowing that I'm going to die, I didn't want you to worry about me. I'm sorry. Just know that I love you both equally and that you've treated me like a princess. You two are my princes and you always will be. I love you both so much. Please take care of yourselves without me. I'll see you soon. I'll never forget you.
- (Y/N)

After reading the letter, Jungkook clenched his fists and ran out of the hospital. "Jungkook wait!" Jimin called, but he didn't listen. Jungkook ran all the way to the rooftop as Jimin desperately tried to catch up to him. After climbing all the stairs, both boys were on the rooftop. Jungkook was on the very edge and Jimin, only a few metres behind him. "Don't do it Jungkook." Jimin yelled. But Jungkook just shook his head. "I don't want to live anymore. I want to see her. I need to see her." Jungkook said with tears in his eyes. Jimin walked up behind Jungkook and placed his hand on his back. "Well if you're going..." Jimin started. Jungkook looked at him with tears streaming down his cheeks. "I'm going to." Jimin continued after a moment. They both nodded at each other before facing the ground below and counting. "1.." Said Jungkook. "2.." Replied Jimin. They both took a deep breath before shouting "3..!" Both boys felt free as they knew they could be the princes to their one and only princess.

(Y/N)..