"There you go ." Liam handed her the cup , she smiled and thanked him , pressing a soft peck to his cheek . Harry lifted his arm and let Louis cuddle into his side , Louis slung his arm over his torso and tucked himself against him .

Winter sipped on her coffee , "So , Lou , now you're managing a Cafe . I expect free cupcakes , eh ?"

"Of course , just for you ." Louis giggled , Harry raised his eyebrows , "Just for her ? What about me ?"

"You can go back to your healthy kale salad ." Louis pushed himself off Harry playfully , poking Harry's nose . Harry scrunched his nose as he tried not to smile at his cuteness , poking his side , "I'll get you later ."

Louis slapped his hand away and stuck his tongue out , making Harry send him a playful pout . Louis awwed and wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed his cheek a few times , "I love you even with your kale breath ."

Winter and Liam laughed softly at the two , Harry sighed playfully and wrapped his arm around his waist , "Everyone's going home , let's go out for a walk at the park ?"

"Yeah , sure ." Louis nodded , turning to Liam and Winter , "Want to join ?"

The two looked over to each other before nodding . "Yeah why not ?"

"Great ! Let's go ." Louis grinned , the four got out of the booth and said goodbye to the workers before walking out of the place .

"Piggyback ." Winter announced before jumping on Liam's back , he quickly caught her and laughed , "You should give better warnings ."

"I do give warnings !"

"You give me half a second notice . Remember two weeks ago , that we collapsed because you barely gave me time to process ?"

"It was funny ." Winter giggled a little , when their attention turned to Louis and Harry as Harry threw Louis over his shoulder , making him squeal .

"Put me down , you giant frog !" Louis slapped at his back , but Harry just shook his head , "Nope ."

"What did he do ?" Liam asked , Harry sighed , "Told me he doesn't kiss peasants with kale breath ."

Winter laughed and reached her hand over to Louis for a high five , "Good job , Lou ."

"Oi , don't cheer him on ." Harry scowled playfully , not bothering when Louis gave his bum a few whacks and demanded to be placed down . "You can keep going all you want , I'll put you down only if you admit you love my kale breath ."

"I will never surrender ."

Harry chuckled and soon they reached the park , he spotted a large mud puddle on the ground and walked over to it , holding Louis right above it . "Still not giving in ?"

"Never !" Louis squealed , kicking his feet around a little . He screeched loudly as Harry lowered him down , making Harry laugh .

"No Hazzie please , don't let me fall in !" Louis pleaded , Harry smirked , "Admit you love my kale breath ."

"I love your kale breath more than I love burgers !"

Harry threw his head back laughing before placing Louis down on the pavement , Louis smacked his arm playfully , "I'm not talking to you anymore ." He said and turned around , walking over to Liam and Winter who were now walking side to side , taking Winter's other hand in his as he walked along with them .

"Everything okay ?" Liam asked , trying not to laugh . Louis pouted , "Harry is a meanie so I'm giving him the silent treatment ."

Harry caught up to them and put his arm around Louis' waist , Louis pushed his arm away silently (even though he really wanted to just snuggle into his warm chest) .

"Come on lovely , let me hug you a little ." Harry chuckled and attempted to wrap both his arms around him , but Louis pushed at his chest . Harry raised his eyebrows , "Boo , if you don't come cuddle me ..."

Louis pretended not to hear him , turning his attention to Winter and Liam . "So how are you two doing ?"

"We're doing okay , things are great . Baby steps , but it's worth it ." Winter went along , wrapping her arm around his shoulders .

Harry gave Liam a knowing look behind their heads , as if telling him to get Winter so he could have Louis . Liam nodded understandingly before poking her side and running away , "Race you to the playground !"

"Hey that's not fair !" Winter whined and ran after him , Louis giggled at the two before squeaking when he was lifted up bridal style . He crossed his arms over his chest with a playfully annoyed look , Harry kissed his cheek , "Just wait till we get to the playground , we'll see if you still don't talk to me ."

Louis only rolled his eyes ; he knew Harry is a softie when it comes to him so he shouldn't worry .

Once they reached the playground Liam and Winter were just going down the slide giggling like children . Harry took Louis to the carousel and carefully got in with Louis still in his arms . He sat down with Louis on his lap , arms wrapped around him . "Going to talk to me now ?"

Louis turned his head away , almost giving in when Harry pressed warm kisses around his cheek . He gasped and tried wiggling away when Harry's lips pressed to his neck , but Harry chuckled and held him tighter , "Nope , talk to me and I'll let you go ."

Louis pouted angrily , Harry sighed and reached for the circular handle , starting to spin the carousel . Soon they were spinning pretty fast , Harry grinned as Louis clung onto him .

"Want me to stop ? Just ask , then ." Harry said , speeding up some more .

Louis felt himself slipping , making him cling himself to Harry even more , "Hazzieee stop ! I'm really dizzy !" His feet kicked a little , Harry smirked and slowed the carousel down to a stop , kissing Louis' nose . "Cutie ."

"Meanie ."

"Cutie with a booty ."

"Meanie with a beanie ." Louis pulled Harry's beanie down to cover his eyes before jumping out of the carousel and running away .

"Hey ! Get back here !" Harry called playfully and chased him , Louis squealed and climbed up the ladder , running across the small bridge .

Harry followed , noticing Louis aims to the monkey bars at the end . He smirked and slid down the poll , waiting for Louis to get on the bars so he would be vulnerable enough .

Soon Louis got on the bars and made it a few bars when two large hands grabbed his hips , making him gasp abd kick around a little .

"You thought you could run away , eh ?" Harry smirked playfully and tickled him , Louis laughed and wiggled like a fish on a hook for barely a second before he let go of the bars .

Harry quickly caught him and placed him down before continuing his tickle attack . He tickled him to the ground , going down with him and laughing along .

"I c-can't breatheee !" Louis said through his giggles , Harry stopped and hovered above him , pressing kisses around his face .

"Meaniest meanie on the planet ." Louis smacked his arm , though a smile was permanent on his face .

"Just so you know , I got it all on camera ." Winter called from a few feet away , Louis whined while Harry chuckled and held his thumb up .

"Let's go home now , yeah ? I'll treat you ." Harry pecked his lips and stood up , helping Louis up . Louis punched his abs a little , "You'd better ."

~~

I'm sorry it's short , just needed to update .

I hope you still liked it x

~Author