Harry laughed and leaned down to kiss the back of his neck , "I'm sure you will ."

Louis sat up and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , leaning against his side , "I love you and you know I hate it when you get hurt in those fights ."

"Boo , we've already been through this ." Harry sighed , Louis pouted , "I know . But you can't blame me for being worried ."

Harry pulled his small husband into his lap , "You're cute when you worry about me ." He smiled , Louis pecked his cheek , "Just like you worry about me ."

His phone started ringing , Louis pulled it out of his back pocket , furrowing his eyebrows . "It's my boss ." He said before answering , "Hello ?"

Harry watched him , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I remember ." He said , and as he listened to his boss talking his face lit and he let out a squeal , "Are you serious ?!"

Harry smiled even though he had no idea what was going on , Louis said thank you a few times before hanging up , he squealed again and attacked Harry with a hug .

"What was the call about ?" Harry asked with a laugh , arms wrapped tighter around Louis' body .

"I'm getting promoted ! Oh my god , Hazzie , I-I'm -" Louis was grinning widely , he took a few deep breaths before explaining . "My boss is going to leave the Cafe in five months and she's looking for someone to manage the place for her , and she said she'd like me to take her place ."

Harry was speechless , he grinned at him and kissed him , "Lovely , these are amazing news !"

"I know ! I'm going to have to be at work some extra time , Jannet , my boss , is going to show me everything I need to know about managing the place . Maybe I'll take business classes too ."

Harry bit his lower lip and kissed his cheek , "You're going to do so well , I believe in you ."

Louis grinned and kissed him , when there was a knock on the door , "Harry , you need to start warming up ." Paul said .

"On it !" Harry called back , kissed Louis once more before placing him on the couch and going to change into workout clothes .

Soon enough Louis was with Winter and Gemma at their seats , waiting for the fights to begin .

He was listening to something Gemma was saying about Marley and her's upcoming anniversary , when he felt a tap on his shoulder . He turned around and saw a girl around his age , she raised her drawn eyebrow .

"Are you Louis Tomlinson ?"

"It's Louis Styles now , but yes . Uhm , who are you ?"

"So you and Harry really did get married , didn't you ?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "Yeah . Why wouldn't we ?"

"Because Paul pays you to be with Harry for publics ."

Louis couldn't help but laugh , "Well you're wrong . Harry and I have been dating since high school , I didn't know Paul then ."

"Oh please , I will never believe that Harry is gay . A guy like him ? Gay ? Only in dreams ."

"Why are you being ignorant about it ?" Louis asked , "We're really married ." He was starting to get fed up with her .

"So you're telling me , that if I flash Harry he won't stare ?"

"He won't ." Louis said .

"Well then , I guess I'll go check out myself ." She winked .

"Okay , but when you flash him , make sure he doesn't have his down there buddy thinking about me ." He gave her a fake sweet smile before turning back to Winter and Gemma , who burst into laughter hysterically .