[103]

103-Zayn

"Hurry up, Zayn!" Louis yelled from downstairs

"Hurry up, Zayn!" Louis yelled from downstairs. Zayn let out a sound of frustration and opened the door. "Patience! I'm coming!"

He took off his damp shirt and threw it on the bed. Goosebumps arose on his skin and he quickly grabbed a warm sweater and pulled it over his head. After the snow fight, they had decided to drink hot chocolate and play FIFA.

Zayn was the last one to get changed it seemed, and Louis was being impatient about it. Zayn stood up without his crutches, putting most of the pressure on his uninjured leg. He then tried to balance his weight out on both of them, but a small but sharp pain made him stop. He grabbed his crutches and left the room.

Liam left his own room as Zayn walked down the hall towards the stairs. His hair was completely wet unlike Zayn's slightly wet hair. Looks like he had taken a shower.

And Louis was moaning at him to be quick again. Liam sent him a small smile as he closed the door behind him. "How does victory feel?"

"Exhausting," Zayn mumbled as they walked towards the stairs. Zayn struggled down the stairs, while Liam casually sped past him. "Wanna team up for FIFA?" he asked halfway down. Zayn caught himself as he was about to stumble. He put on a smile. "Sure, another victory to add to the list, I guess."

Liam smirked back at him. "Ooh, getting cockey now." His face fell suddenly and he looked away. "Anyways..." he trailed off, as if in contemplation. Zayn paused down the stairs and stared at him curiously. If the boys had agreed on some plan, Liam might be the one to break first. But no, what he did next completely surprised Zayn. Liam sighed and walked towards him. In one swift motion he lifted him up, bridesmaid style. Zayn yelped in surprise and the crutches clattered to the bottom of the staircase.

"God, Niall and I are warming up while we wait!" Louis yelled from the living room. Zayn was about to open his mouth and answer, but then Liam started hurrying down the stairs. He set Zayn down on the bottom, his hand rubbing behind his back slightly. Or maybe zayn had just imagined that. He leaned on the wall. "I'm not a baby," he exclaimed as Liam turned his back to leave.

"Didn't say you were," Liam said over his shoulder.

"Thanks," Zayn mumbled. He bent down to pick his crutches up. Getting up on both legs, he headed to the living room.

The game didn't turn out as great as they'd expected. Liam and Zayn had teamed up with Harry against Niall and Louis. Zayn felt as if an invisible force was trying pull him into unconciosuness every few seconds, and he had to fight the urge to nod off. He was barely able to concentrate, so no wonder they lost...six times.

"I'm bored, there's no challenge!" Louis complained, and Niall laughed loudly, making Zayn snap back to reality. He groaned internally, his head feeling like mush.

Liam shushed him since the girls had just gone to sleep, except Doniya who was in her room. Zayn's mother had called it a night as well, though she was amazing to leave them with lovely hot chocoalte before she left.