[101]

101- Louis
Dedicated to: @Love-whisperer Happy Belated Birthday babe! Hope you had an amazing day. Lots of kisses and love 😘💕❤️

Zayn struggled getting down the stairs as usual, but this time, instead of asking him if he needed help, the boys ignored it

Zayn struggled getting down the stairs as usual, but this time, instead of asking him if he needed help, the boys ignored it. Louis was pretty excited about this whole ordeal. He knew Zayn like he knew the back of his hand. This would definitely crush his stubborn behavior towards them.

"Zayn, why'd you take so long?" Harry asked, a little whine in his voice. Louis felt the urge to facepalm because of the boy's overdramatic-ness.

Zayn raised an eyebrow. "I take a little time getting down, that you know by now."

"Ignore him, he's just tired," Liam said and opened the door. None of the boys helped Zayn find his things and so the other boy used his time to gather his gloves, beanie and put on his jacket. He was getting good at walking a few steps without his crutches so the boys just watched.

If Zayn had noticed their change in behavior by now, he didn't let it show. They five of them got into the car outside, and Liam offered to drive. Zayn opened the door to sit shotgun, a blank look on his face as he was indulged in his own thoughts, when Louis sat down instead. He smiled sweetly up at the other guy. "Too late, slowpoke."

Zayn smiled, and it irked Louis that he couldn't see if it was real or not. But then when Zayn turned around to get in the backseat, Louis saw a chink in his smile; his eyes. He seemed tired and lethargic.

This is going to be a long and fun day, Louis mused.

It was silent the first five minutes, everyone lost in their own thoughts. It was a mixture of gray and blue outside, and the temperature seemed milder than it had been the previous days. The snow was starting to clear from the streets, though there was still layers on houses, buildings and sometimes on top of cars too.

"Hey, you guys up for a snow day tomorrow?" Louis asked, a brilliant idea coming to him.

Harry glanced at him, a worried look on his face. Louis ignored him. Zayn needed to loosen up a little, and besides, their plan could work exceptionally well on a snow day.

"Sure," Niall said and he peeked a glance at Zayn who was on his left. Zayn just shrugged, nodding slightly. We're not asking for your permission, Louis wanted to say, but Zayn knew him well too, and he was smart enough to guess what was going on here.

"I'll park the car here since there's an empty spot," Liam informed them. "The paps can take their shots while we head inside."

"They actually have no life," Louis heard Niall mumble as they looked at the few men with cameras around their necks, standing out in the cold.

They got out of the car, the cinema they were going to just on the other side of the street. Louis stuffed his hands in his pocket and headed towards the building. He waited for the traffic light as the others caught up to him, Zayn a few meters behind.