[98]

98- Zayn
Dedicated to: @shirinj Happy Birthday babe! Hope you have an awesome day! 😉😘 Thank you for the tremendous support ☺️💕

98- ZaynDedicated to: @shirinj Happy Birthday babe! Hope you have an awesome day! 😉😘 Thank you for the tremendous support ☺️💕

Zayn plopped down on the chair, freezing for the first time in days. "Okay, so it's very cold."

Liam rubbed his hands together as a waiter brought their menu. Safaa nudged Zayn and pointed to the menu in front of him. "You trust me right? Try the beef."

"But you know I like the chicken," Zayn said with a pout. He had really missed this place. Even though he had been captured for almost a month, it seemed  like it was longer.

"Don't you have enough evidence?" Zayn asked suddenly which earned him confused looks from everybody.

"Do you mean in court against them?" Trisha asked carefully. Zayn nodded.

"They don't really have any evidence at all except for the stolen money and jewelry being in Tom's van. There are several witnesses in the police department, but Al said it's best if you testify," Harry explained. He smiled sadly. "I know it seems hard, but it will feel amazing to lock them up behind bars."

Zayn took a deep breath and nodded. "You're right."

His mother patted his hand reassuringly. "Now don't hang up in that, let's order."

They toured Bradford as if they were tourists. Even though Zayn had been in the same places countless of times, he wasn't feeling in the mood to go home just yet.

"My feet hurt," Safaa complained. Zayn covered her mouth before their mum could hear. "Mum, Safaa's saying she wants to watch the movie."

They were stood outside the cinema, Zayn wanting to watch Fantastic Beasts while Saafa seemed to want to go home.

Unfortunately, Niall's laugh gave him away.

"You mean you want to watch Harry Potter," Doniya said. Zayn rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, it's fantastic beasts, not Harry Potter."

"It seems exciting, let's watch it," Liam said as he read it's synopsis on his phone.

''My potterhead partner," Zayn said with a grin and hugged Liam from the side, the left crutch dropping into the snow. "We're definitely watching it, who's joining?"

Louis raised his hand and picked up Zayn's crutch. Harry stifled a yawn. "It's getting late-" Louis raised his hand as well.

"Me," Niall said and pulled out money. "I'm in charge of the popcorn and sweets."

"I'll join you guys too," Waliyha said, pulling her coat tighter.

"Okay, I want to come too," Safaa said with a sheepish smile. Zayn gaped and her poked her shoulder. "You're such a drama queen."